Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this question will be answered in the future, if it hasn't already. I tried to read all I could of the new threads about the new software but I didn't see anybody else mention this : The Faint gray font on white background kills my eyes-is there any way to change it on my end? I'm speaking of the way information like the "signature lines" and the time/date is displayed in each thread. I have a good widescreen monitor but the faint gray on white is tough for me to read. As far as the new site software, I like it. New look, snazzy!

Reactions: Teehar
Maybe this question will be answered in the future, if it hasn't already. I tried to read all I could of the new threads about the new software but I didn't see anybody else mention this : The Faint gray font on white background kills my eyes-is there any way to change it on my end? I'm speaking of the way information like the "signature lines" and the time/date is displayed in each thread. I have a good widescreen monitor but the faint gray on white is tough for me to read. As far as the new site software, I like it. New look, snazzy!

Hover over your userid in the upper right corner. Then select Preferences - Style "Satelliteguys Dark"

Save that, and see if you like it better for now until the tweaking is done.

Reactions: Annie61
Some one needs to check the site using the Google Chrome browser. Graphics cover text navigation links and navigation bars are covering content. This is occurring mostly in the top section of each page.

Using Windows 7 Home Premium with Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.114 m.

I mentioned similar layout issues that seem to be caused by the banner ad in the upper right. Make your browser window wider - does that fix it ? Scott said he will add an option for sizing that ad so that it changes based on the browser window's size. Currently, it appears to be a fixed size.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

How bout the BR in the pub, are we doing away with it?

Not so much a "bug" but a suggestion. If you get a 404 error on the site, there's nothing on the error page that takes you back to Sat Guys. You can search Sat Guys, but I'd expect some sort of hyperlink on there to take me to the homepage. Maybe put it with the logo on the top?

Not so much a "bug" but a suggestion. If you get a 404 error on the site, there's nothing on the error page that takes you back to Sat Guys. You can search Sat Guys, but I'd expect some sort of hyperlink on there to take me to the homepage. Maybe put it with the logo on the top?
When you see the 404 screen ala... http://www.satelliteguys.us/dfdf

Just click on the logo on the top. :D

I'm using the satelliteguys app, and each time I leave and come back, it's asking me to login every time.. The old one didn't do that, it logged me in automatically... Is there a setting for this?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I'm using the satelliteguys app, and each time I leave and come back, it's asking me to login every time.. The old one didn't do that, it logged me in automatically... Is there a setting for this?
Nope that is stored on your phone. Delete the app and readd it seems to fix it. (A few others had the issue and said that fixed it) :)

Yeah that's what I had to do just to get into the new app.. I also cleared the app cache. Ill try it again. No big deal, just wondering

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Using icon for link on top of reply box, I paste the URL link, press insert but the link doesn´t appear on the reply post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts