Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embedded youtube videos that were brought over aren't showing up, as seen on this link below.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/posts/3449942/

I was able to do that yesterday without any problem, using the icon on top of reply box, as I had another issue with the link icon, I solved it by going to the More Options tab (bottom right) and then it worked, could work for you with the Media icon.

We don't have the ability to put quotes around imported text unless you manually add the quote and end quote.

Reactions: TheKrell
New thread button appears to not work with dolphin and google browsers under android 4.1.1 on my tablet. Reply/advanced obviously works. Will try from A3 using 4.2.2 in a bit and see if I can start a thread. If not, hello from Amiko in Budapest. :)

On Amiko A3 same exact dolphin but with air mouse and droid 4.2.2. New thread button works perfect. On the tablet no amount of bashing will get new thread to work.

No thumbnail option for url images using the shortcut icon. Thumbnail is an option if imaged is saved to desktop and then uploaded though. Other than that and wished some of the information below the avatar could be placed to the right like before to save space, I think that Scott has done an amazing job!

We don't have the ability to put quotes around imported text unless you manually add the quote and end quote.
I mentioned this during the 'test' and thought maybe the demo mode was simply having things disabled or non-functional, but apparently that's not the case.

Scott,at some point do you plan on adding different forum themes?The default is kind of bland,and for whatever reason strains my eyes a bit.Tried the dark but didn't like it much either.

I mentioned this during the 'test' and thought maybe the demo mode was simply having things disabled or non-functional, but apparently that's not the case.

I am seeing the same thing, I have to manually do the brackets and quote.

Oh and new posts being expanded beyond 10 posts.If those 2 things could be improved it would be great.

Oh and new posts being expanded beyond 10 posts.If those 2 things could be improved it would be great.
You would think that page would inherit the user's posts-per-page setting, but it doesn't as I have mine set to 25 or 50 (definitely not 10).

Yes you would think that, searching new posts was much faster with vb, I'm afraid I'll miss a post having to go page by page.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Some one needs to check the site using the Google Chrome browser. Graphics cover text navigation links and navigation bars are covering content. This is occurring mostly in the top section of each page.
Using Windows 7 Home Premium with Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.114 m.
Yep, noticed the same, BUT only if you have ZOOMed the page within the browser. Hold CTRL and hit 0 (Zero) to zoom back to default. (don't know if this also happens in Firefox)

Also noticed that with the Black theme, the sticky thread titles are the same color as the background so as to be unreadable, unless you happen to hover on them.

One other thing that would help, especially with those that have to use the browser Zoom feature(like me), is the "Last Post" title text is quite a bit smaller than the thread 'title' to the left. "Last post" would be nice to have just as prominent.
I know, it's a work 'in progress', so I don't expect anything 'overnight'.
Keep up the good work. (But take a break whenever necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.