called to cancel service

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
when i cancelled i told em to piss off and that i can't see for a pay per use MP3 player. i told em the service is not worth the price. they run the same dam songs over and over!!! i can do that with my MP3 player at no charge or my usb drive!! the stations are overly compressed and sound worse than a MP3 player!!! i also told em to piss off and put me on there do not call list and take me off there mailing list this includes e mail and snail mail!! between almost non exsistant customer service and hardware that just blows as in it's crap made by audiovox it's just not worth it... and with all of the streaming service like spotify and pandora there's really no reason to pay or owe sxm anything!!!

Reactions: chiodo
when i cancelled i told em to piss off and that i can't see for a pay per use MP3 player. i told em the service is not worth the price. they run the same dam songs over and over!!! i can do that with my MP3 player at no charge or my usb drive!! the stations are overly compressed and sound worse than a MP3 player!!! i also told em to piss off and put me on there do not call list and take me off there mailing list this includes e mail and snail mail!! between almost non exsistant customer service and hardware that just blows as in it's crap made by audiovox it's just not worth it... and with all of the streaming service like spotify and pandora there's really no reason to pay or owe sxm anything!!!
Why don't you say what you really mean! :D

Well, it did take them longer to figure out how to do it, but it looks like I got a renewal at the same $50 for 6 months of All Access that I had before. They tried to offer me a 12 month All Access promo for (I think) around $120 but I told them I didn't have the money to pay for a whole year up front and they put me on hold then came back with the 6 month offer. Of course tax and royalty fees are extra but it still comes in at less than $10/mo.

You have to keep calling back by playing CSR Roulette until you get the deal you want
that's not true from my experiance it used to be. but the last time i had called them cause of my radio broke on me and it kept powering down after they told me that it was working fine LMAO... the lady on the phone told me that i could pay them 15.00 a month for online streaming. then i asked her why in the hell would i do that when i can get pandora and spoify and other online streaming services for free??? let me just say that after that i was disconnected faster than i could blink my eyes.. it's ok the radios are poorly made i never had one last for 2 years and i'm not talking about cheap units either!!! there non exsistant customer service reps are less to be desired!!! there lame playlists are horrible i like the xm days better!!! and the audio quality is just sh*t!!!

that's not true from my experiance it used to be. but the last time i had called them cause of my radio broke on me and it kept powering down after they told me that it was working fine LMAO... the lady on the phone told me that i could pay them 15.00 a month for online streaming. then i asked her why in the hell would i do that when i can get pandora and spoify and other online streaming services for free??? let me just say that after that i was disconnected faster than i could blink my eyes.. it's ok the radios are poorly made i never had one last for 2 years and i'm not talking about cheap units either!!! there non exsistant customer service reps are less to be desired!!! there lame playlists are horrible i like the xm days better!!! and the audio quality is just sh*t!!!
Everyone I have told to do that has gotten what they want and some people I guess they don;t and depends on if you get the right person and department and sorry to hear that

Everyone I have told to do that has gotten what they want and some people I guess they don;t and depends on if you get the right person and department and sorry to hear that
i'm not sorry the shut me off after all the playlists are stale and the audio quailty sucks and owning radios like the pioneer ino and the xmp3 player as well as the lynx and having them crap out on you in under 2 years gets really old and expensive!!! not to mention the next to non existent customer service reps!!!

I'll clarify, the offer I got, $50 for 6 months All Access, is the offer I wanted. That seems to be the cheapest most people have gotten SXM to go for 6 months of that package. Honestly I don't care about the extra channels like Stern and sports because I don't listen to that anyway, but I do use the streaming.

You guys must really like radio to pay subscriptions like that. $600 for three radios? Wow, that's a lot of money to listen to a radio station. :)

I didn't realize you need a subscription for every radio :thubdown....IMO that's a rip. My wife's car has the original subscription, and I use our account to play music/talk on my Bose SoundTouch and other devices. When I went on line to buy a Sirius/XM radio for MY car, they said I need a separate subscription. S/XM...... "Where should we send the radio?" Rich......"Not to me."

Before Sirius merge with XM, you could got on line and switch radios, now they want 5 bucks or ??. At first this wasn't a problem, I had a portable radio which I would use in each car. The cars came with Sirius, so they wanted me to sub each car, but I only drive one at a time, pay 5 bucks was not an option, so I cancel, play my phone, or free station. Also the cost went from 80 per year to 180 per year, or call ever 6 Mon for the 25.

XM renewal time again. I called XM after receiving my bill of $209.17 for XM Select. Told the CSR that I'm going to have to cancel the service due the price increase from last year. Last years service was $118.25. She conected me with a supervisor. Without any hesitation I was given the same package for $99.00 plus fees. The bill is now $118.35.

I have two car radios. They keep both on the same account, but bill each one differently. I just call and tell them to cancel. The first person I deal with normally is not very friendly. As soon as I cancel with first CSR, they transfer me to somebody else and they are very friendly and start making me offers. The last time I called, they offered me the 6 month for $25 or the one year for $99. Of course, I took the 6 month deal. duh. You would think they could save a lot money by getting rid of the first CSR or allow the first CSR to give you the offers up front. I have been a customer for 6 years plus and never paid more than $10 a month. The sound quality is not the best, but I love the sports talk and a few of the music stations. Indianapolis free radio is not very good or very strong.

Reactions: TheKrell
I have 4 vehicles. I disconnected the factory radios. I have two portables i use. One in the house and one i move from car to car.
I could not see paying for all those radios and drive one vehicle at a time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the SatelliteGuys app!

11 Min on the call and I got from the first person I talked to a $99 a year price and only said I was going to cancel one time if there was nothing that could be done to improve pricing.

11 Min on the call and I got from the first person I talked to a $99 a year price and only said I was going to cancel one time if there was nothing that could be done to improve pricing.
Not all that good, you could get the same thing for $50 or $60 with a little effort...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)