caller in Cambridge Ohio

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

eersmaniac

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2012
mountain state
I have a camper at a park in Cambridge Ohio (it stays there all year) I called dish to see if they could install a satellite dish and they said they couldn't do it. I informed them that there were several other Dish Network dish's up in the area and they told me that there is no way that they would be able to install one on a camper or an RV. I was wondering how I could get one installed? please do not tell me to install it myself because I have absolutely no luck with that kind of thing. any ideas on who I can get to install the satellite dish? Thank you in advance! PS the other dishes I see around are put in the ground but not with cementthey're just stuck down in the ground.

And you can ask the others how they got their setups. They may know someone.........

For a second thought we had a call-in show going.... Open line Thursday.....

Seems to me starting by talking to those who have it is a good start as navychop posted.

People who travel or live in RVs love to converse with the same kind. Of course they'll tell you how it's done....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)