Can't dim front panel LEDs

Status
Please reply by conversation.

render1

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Jul 15, 2007
Littleton, Colorado
After the update to the latest national release (0x34c), I am unable to dim the LEDs on one of my hr-20s. I could dim them with the previous release. My other three receivers have the same software and those LEDs can also be dimmed.

Has anyone else experienced this and is there some way fix the problem.

Thanks

jdspencer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 22, 2004
Binghamton, NY
I haven't received 34c, but I see no reason why it shouldn't still work the same way. Don't have an interactive channel displayed. I usually press and hold the left button and then press the right one four times to turn the ring off.

cfb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 10, 2009
California
Yep, tune it to one of your local channels that doesnt have the interactive capabilities and then follow jdspencers directions.

render1

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Jul 15, 2007
Littleton, Colorado
Thanks to your suggestions, I was finally able to turn off the stupid blue halo.

You'd think D* would provide this type of information to we mere mortals. I pity the average user that gets no direction from D* and isn't aware of all the wonderful help available on this site.

Thanks again.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Thanks to your suggestions, I was finally able to turn off the stupid blue halo.

You'd think D* would provide this type of information to we mere mortals. I pity the average user that gets no direction from D* and isn't aware of all the wonderful help available on this site.

Thanks again.

Actually, I think that info is in the book somewhere.

As for the Blue Halo, I use to turn it off, but now I don't even notice it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)