can't find satellite

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bookworm

Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
I have installed several dishnetwork satellites with no problems.I bought a glorystar system recently and have had no luck finding the satellite.I found a satellite but I assume it is the wrong one.I did a power scan and these are some of the channels that come up,690,847,894,5816,they are encrypted so I cant tell what the channels are.
Can anyone tell me which satellite this is.

We do not recommend that you perform a Power Scan to locate the correct satellites.

Sounds like you could currently be on either Bell ExpressVu or Dish Network. Since these satellites are usually at different elevation angles than AMC4 and the unit power scanned channels, this would indicate that the equipment is working, but would guess that your elevation angle or LNBF rotation is not properly set.

Perform a Factory Reset and reactivate the receiver using code 2020. Use Channel 7 (3ABN) to locate AMC4 and then fine tune the install starting on page 24 on the Glorystart Install Guide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)