Castle

Still: Monday, 29 April 2013 (10:00 PM ET)

"When Beckett steps on a pressure-sensitive bomb, the team searches for a way to save her while Castle distracts her by talking about their relationship."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2788494/

"...while Castle distracts her by talking about their relationship." Okay, I see this is man unfriendly episode. :rolleyes:

This was a filler episode that used nothing but old footage and them reminiscing over it with another way to show that they love each other. This kind of filler episodes have been done in other series ,even 3's Company in the 80s did it several times.

I feel like they are pulling from every book and movie they can think of at this point and have just given up trying to be original. We still enjoy the show, but it doesn't feel as fresh as it used to.

I feel like they are pulling from every book and movie they can think of at this point and have just given up trying to be original. We still enjoy the show, but it doesn't feel as fresh as it used to.

I didn't see Monday's show...yet;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I didn't see Monday's show...yet;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
You were saying????

I agree with your take. It's pretty much a "fluff" show...pleasant, but not compelling. Would probably not watch if it was not the show "we" watch at dinner on Tuesday night. Would certainly not mourn if canceled.

It's the curse of every show that has ever had the two leads sleep together. It happened on Moonlighting with Dave and Maddie and it is happening now with Castle and Becket. As long as their is sexual tension & innuendo and smart aleck remarks flying back and forth between the two leads it lasts. As soon as they hit the sheets the show usually falls apart. There is nothing left for them to do now but to get married and live happily ever after.

Watershed: Monday, 13 May 2013 (10:00 PM ET)

"An interview with a federal law enforcement agency forces Beckett to reconsider her career and her relationship with Castle; a young woman's body is found inside a flop house's water tank"

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2883480/

[MARQ]Season Finale.....Season Finale.....Season Finale.....Season Finale.....[/MARQ]