Computer Mice

Frank Jr.

Beati pacifici 5:9
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
What general purpose mouse do you use or like?
I have all the three pictured below, among some real cheap ones. The first two are nice, but learned through using them I do not like having to charge them. I would rather just replace the batteries. The last one is too small for my hands for every day use on a desktop but works well with my laptop. (I do not like using the mouse pad)​

Attachments

• logitech-mx-revolution.jpg
    logitech-mx-revolution.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Logitech-Performance-Mouse-MX-angle.jpg
    Logitech-Performance-Mouse-MX-angle.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 19677.png
    19677.png
    32 KB · Views: 130
I have one like the last one you have pictured, Frank. It's red and wireless, and a hand-me-down from HIFI. He has a mouse fetish, I swear!!! We have so many, I could change the one I'm using almost every day for a week. I want a pink one, to go with the color of my laptop, but so far, none of the hand-me-downs have been that color. ;) :D :D

I have one like the last one you have pictured, Frank. It's red and wireless, and a hand-me-down from HIFI. He has a mouse fetish, I swear!!! We have so many, I could change the one I'm using almost every day for a week. I want a pink one, to go with the color of my laptop, but so far, none of the hand-me-downs have been that color. ;) :D :D
I guess I am like HIFI lol.....Carol has a cheap pink cordless mouse made by Microsoft I bought her a long time ago. She doesn't use it anymore. It's in a box with all my other pc junk.:eek: Maybe she will send it to you:rolleyes::D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)