Computer Mice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Frank Jr.

Beati pacifici 5:9
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
What general purpose mouse do you use or like?
I have all the three pictured below, among some real cheap ones. The first two are nice, but learned through using them I do not like having to charge them. I would rather just replace the batteries. The last one is too small for my hands for every day use on a desktop but works well with my laptop. (I do not like using the mouse pad)​

Attachments

• logitech-mx-revolution.jpg
    logitech-mx-revolution.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 122
  • Logitech-Performance-Mouse-MX-angle.jpg
    Logitech-Performance-Mouse-MX-angle.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 19677.png
    19677.png
    32 KB · Views: 129
I have one like the last one you have pictured, Frank. It's red and wireless, and a hand-me-down from HIFI. He has a mouse fetish, I swear!!! We have so many, I could change the one I'm using almost every day for a week. I want a pink one, to go with the color of my laptop, but so far, none of the hand-me-downs have been that color. ;) :D :D

I have one like the last one you have pictured, Frank. It's red and wireless, and a hand-me-down from HIFI. He has a mouse fetish, I swear!!! We have so many, I could change the one I'm using almost every day for a week. I want a pink one, to go with the color of my laptop, but so far, none of the hand-me-downs have been that color. ;) :D :D
I guess I am like HIFI lol.....Carol has a cheap pink cordless mouse made by Microsoft I bought her a long time ago. She doesn't use it anymore. It's in a box with all my other pc junk.:eek: Maybe she will send it to you:rolleyes::D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts