CONTEST - Enter to Win: GEOSATpro DVR1100c w/15GB HDD, 90cm Dish - Complete System

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Band Geek Champions

My favorite was a whole fall and a bit of the next summer.

My Senior year we went undefeated in marching band competitions.

A competition every weekend during the fall (we even did a double one weekend and found out our score later). Marched during University of Kentucky football halftime.

Senior Trip was an international competition for both parade and symphony. Took gold in both!

I still have my band jacket but wish it wan't torn so much and too small or that I was a little skinnier.

My favorite childhood memory was when my parents would take my brothers and I south of the border for almost a month. We did everything from camping, swimming, riding on horseback and hiking. Those were the days.....:) Now I look forward to doing the same with my children when the day comes.

My memories would be of Halloween and as a shy kid . Dad took the 3 of us(Brother,Sister, and Me) out for trick or treating . One yr we went to house of the principal of my elementary school.I remember my brother and sister going to the door when he answered and I stood at the back of the porch to afraid to go to door Other halloween times come to mine too, but wont mention them all.

Birthday

We used to go to my Uncle's farm every October for my Birthday. He would have the tractor hooked up to a large hay wagon with several bales and a lot of hay on the floor to bury yourself in. We'ld have a large bonfire and cook hotdogs and play games. Still one of my favorite childhood memories.

Ah Autumn or what we like to call extended summer down here in Florida. Some will recall stories of pumpkins and apples and fall colors , but I have the best one of all Boobs. Nothing quite like going to the beach to get some sun in and be surrounded by attractive women ever ever you looked in barely there swimwear. As autumn is the perfect mix, summer for the kiddies is over so not alot of families on the beach and it now winter yet so no snowbirds 20 to 30 somethings stretched out in all there glory getting some sun like everyone else the beach is actually quite peaceful during this time no screaming kids just the sounds of surf and heat of the sun. What a life I get to live being borne down here in FL and while the fall colors are amazing so is the boob job on the women who walk around the beach half naked.

I do not remember much from such a long past, but about 12 years ago my favorite memories are Carnival Cruise in Caribbean - this was our first and the only cruise we have ever taken. We all know that the first time is always more memorable. :)

Fall for me is always a fun time. Halloween parties, slightly cooler weather, and the best part of all, college football. Most of my fondest memories are of this time of year.

Fall is absolutly my favorite time of year. My favorite part I still get to experience every year! I LOVE Tennessee football. I remember going to games with my parents as a kid. The one that stands out to me is TN/Auburn when I was about 8. It rained like crazy and TN pulled out a late win. Go Vols!

shoot just going out and taking the daughter to the halloween haunt and seeing her freak out the first time is the best!

the leaves changing colors and falling off the tree and temperatures fluctuating up and down with indian summers meaning one last touch of summer and halloween where the kids come around and collect candy and tell jokes in costumes and some crazy thought up but good costimes they did on there own.:)

A favorite Fall activity of mine growing up was going to the Brookfield haunted House. Once I was not too scared to go in!

My favorite fall memory as a kid is actually work. My grandparents had 5 mostly wooded acres, and thus a ton of leaves. To get rid of them, my grandfather constructed this crazy contraption with multiple shredders and blowers on an old boat trailer that could you could feed the leaves into and they would be shredded and placed in his 1971 Ford Explorer truck (with a dump bed attachment and makeshift cap).

They would blow all the leaves into massive piles that were awesome to jump in. For a weekend, my parents would loan me to my grandparents, supposedly to help, but in reality to spend time with them.

Ahh, how I miss my grandfather.

My favorite trips were walking to the college football stadium that we lived next to for many years. It was awesome to go to the games and have very easy access to stadium.

I always enjoyed the sights and smells of autumn. When I was young I always rode in the dumptruck with my grandfather during corn chopping time on the farm. Even now the smell of cut silage takes me back 45 years, it just proves that the sensory stimulation received as a child stays with you always.

Picking apples and pressing into cider, Cleaning out the garden, Raking the leaves. I don't know how many of you bank your home for winter to keep out the draft but we use to use fir boughs for banking and it was my job to weave the boughs around the house, It looked great and smelled awesome.

For me it was going to the cottage with my Grandparents for the last day of the year.
I would help out where I could but for the most part, I would play on the swing that Grandpa had made that hung from a big old tree right on the point of the island.
As we slowly left by boat, I would watch my Grandparents.
Grandma sitting in the boat facing the back, and Grandpa with his head turned as they would take a long last look at their summer haven.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)