Please reply by conversation.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
Win a Titanium Satellite ASC1 DiSEqC 1.2 Controller and Accessories

How would you like to win a Titanium Satellite ASC1 DiSEqC 1.2 Actuator / Polarity Skew Controller for the C-band dish and your choice of a feedhorn Polarity servo motor, Magic Static OHR adapter or a PLL LNBF? Plus, we will include Free shipping to any CONUS or Canadian address!

The ASC1 works with any receiver using standard DiSEqC 1.2 motor commands or it can be a stand-alone controller. Perfect replacement for any legacy IRD such as a 4DTV. It works with both LNBFs and servo controlled polarity feedhorns. Supports linear and HH actuators with options for Reed, Hall Effect or Optical sensors. - Learn more here....

atsa00000.jpg

atsa00001.jpg

468505982.jpg

292793711.jpg

Includes Free Shipping in the US / Canada - $250+ value!

atsa00003.jpg

How to Enter: Simply reply to this post with "I want to win the ASC1 and ___________ (enter your choice of either a C1-PLL, C1W-PLL, OHR Adapter or a Servo Polarity Motor).". Please tell us a little about the dish that you want to move and post a few photos. We love photos and stories!

Fine Print: This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per Member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, July 31st, 2017. One winner will be selected at random from valid entries and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another randomly drawn contestant with a valid entry.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address in the mainland US or Canada. The winner is responsible for all brokerage and/or customs fees incurred on international shipments and for shipping costs to other locations.

Good Luck! Be sure to check back after July 31st, 2017 to see if you won or congratulate the winner!
We would appreciate reviews of any of the products that the winner selects. :)

We appreciate your continued support of - Titanium Satellite and the opportunity to provide innovative and quality satellite products!

TeleAudiovision_Image_300x300.jpg

Check out this review and test drive by SatelliteGuys member Feedsat in the Tele-audiovision magazine: - Click Here

*Contest SatelliteGuys approved

I want to win the ASC1 and a C1-PLL!

I would use them on my 12 foot dish that I have not mounted yet. The 10 ft mesh works well...but the 12 foot hopefully will pull in a few more C Band signals. As you can see in an older photo, this dish is a hoss. It needs a good positioner to swing all that weight around. the ASC1 will fit the bill nicely.

As for the C1-PLL: I already have two in use, so I know how well they work. A spare would be great for the next time lightening takes one out.

Thanks Titanium for sponsoring this contest! Good luck to everyone!

Back_Side.jpg

Reactions: Titanium and KE4EST
I want to win the ASC1 and a C1-PLL!

I have an older Conifer 12' dish that I would use them on.

Thanks Titanium for sponsoring this excellent contest.

413460377.jpg

Reactions: Titanium
I want to win the ASC1 and C1W-PLL. I -could- find a way to use it on the 6-foot stationary dish with some major mount modifications, but realistically I would use it on one of the Tek2000 10 foot mesh dishes I'm saving up for (or hopefully, finding a cheaper/free option before that happens) in the coming year.

Attachments

• 18320453_10154751169974542_4179588087198150480_o.jpg
    18320453_10154751169974542_4179588087198150480_o.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: Titanium and KE4EST
I want to win the ASC1 and a Servo Polarity Motor.

Until I get a 10 foot dish, I would use them with the 7½ foot Unimesh I got from user dl76 here. It currently has a C2W-PLL which works well but I have a couple of feeds (a Chaparral Corotor II+ and an Astrotel PM-93-C/Ku) as well as some Norsat and Astrotel C and Ku LNBs I'd like to try on it.

Unimesh.jpg

I'd also like to thank Titanium for sponsoring this contest.

Reactions: dl76 and Titanium
"I want to win the ASC1 and c1pll" My setup is a multi lnb setup I wanted to throw my hat into the ring on this one. Thank you Brain for this contest.

I want to win the ASC1 and a C1-PLL.

It would be perfect for upgrading my BUD from the 4DTV/C0-rotor setup on it now. Thanks for the contest.

I want to win the ASC1 and a C1W-PLL.

I'm working on setting up a rescued Winegard 10-footer and could greatly benefit from an ASC1 and a great LNBF!

attached picture is that dish at its old location.

Thanks Titanium for sponsoring this contest!

Attachments

• IMG_2342.JPG
    IMG_2342.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: Lee60 and Titanium
I want to win the ASC1 and C1PLL. Have a 7.5' dish w/ C/Ku/polarizer. Would like to see how LNBF would work and replace a 4DTV as mover.

I want to win the ASC1 and a C1PLL!
Still waiting for the stars to line up to pick up an Andrews 10 footer not far away. The TV station engineer went on holidays, should be back next week so it's coming soon! Will need something to run the actuator for sure. Was planning to use my old Uniden controller, but an ASC1 would be much better! :)
Thank you Brian for the great contest!

Reactions: KE4EST and Titanium
I will not be entering this contest because I was the VERY lucky winner of a ASC-1 on Casey's(Hyper) site a while back. I would like to say thank you once again to Brian for his generosity and for making such a great product! Good Luck to who ever is the lucky winner of this contest:happydance

Anything, as I have been loosing big lately lol, Time to win something! maybe the LNBF c band would be nice. I plan on some time getting a C band dish that is stationary so the acu I probley wouldn't use.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)