corotor II plus

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

omardjcu

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 2, 2008
I have a open box s9 whit a 10 ft dish , vbox 7 to move the dish and the LNBF it is GCF-D12T dual output and i can trac the arc from 58 W to 135 W whit cuality signal of 65-75 and my question is if i put the corotor how can i change polarity and if i can get a control for the polarity theme i need to do something so the LBN get 18 vcd in H an V , i will like to use this corotor so can i get C band and Ku whit the same dish and the last thing, can i conet two reciver to the corotor .
thank corotor.jpg

I have a corotor II plus wideband for my circular c-band, if you want c/ku linear why not just get a c/ku-band lnbf? To use the feed with lnb's you can slave your receiver to a 4dtv or old analog receiver, mind you if you find a old Pansat it will be able to control the polarity.

The "NEW" Pansat 9500HDX will also run a servo. hxxp://www.pansatusa.com/9500hdx.htm Although I aven't heard of anyone checking one out. I do notice the $$ is ~250. Another option that's been discussed is budfoots servo driver - Budfoot Files

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)