corotor II plus

Status
Please reply by conversation.

omardjcu

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 2, 2008
I have a open box s9 whit a 10 ft dish , vbox 7 to move the dish and the LNBF it is GCF-D12T dual output and i can trac the arc from 58 W to 135 W whit cuality signal of 65-75 and my question is if i put the corotor how can i change polarity and if i can get a control for the polarity theme i need to do something so the LBN get 18 vcd in H an V , i will like to use this corotor so can i get C band and Ku whit the same dish and the last thing, can i conet two reciver to the corotor .
thank corotor.jpg

I have a corotor II plus wideband for my circular c-band, if you want c/ku linear why not just get a c/ku-band lnbf? To use the feed with lnb's you can slave your receiver to a 4dtv or old analog receiver, mind you if you find a old Pansat it will be able to control the polarity.

The "NEW" Pansat 9500HDX will also run a servo. hxxp://www.pansatusa.com/9500hdx.htm Although I aven't heard of anyone checking one out. I do notice the $$ is ~250. Another option that's been discussed is budfoots servo driver - Budfoot Files

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)