cribs in HD?

sullic82

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 21, 2006
I was watching MTV this weekend watching the countdown of the most expensive homes from cribs. And during the preview of the next season which starts this week it said cribs is in high definition?

Probably, MTV has it's own HD feed which Dish has yet to pick up.

Garys,

Viacom does have an HD Music Channel, it is called MHD, currently all its content is Actual Music performances, or shows about actual Bands or tributes to bands 24/7. This content comes from MTV, VH1, and CMT. MTV does NOT have an HD channel though.

Dish is to add the MHD channel on August 15th, with several others, be aware that all HD additions require a MPEG4 receiver.

John

I was not aware MTV had a HD channel. I know there is MHD but they were only showing videos when I had them with Comcast.

...and what eventually happens to all MTV properties that start out just showing videos?!?

Give it another year and there'll be no music on MHD either. :rolleyes:

...and what eventually happens to all MTV properties that start out just showing videos?!?

Give it another year and there'll be no music on MHD either. :rolleyes:

unfortunatly that is the way it always turns out.. i will sorely miss my mtvU when we get dish SOON :hungry:

And for anyone with mtvU consider yourself lucky... that is really a good channel with music before you see it on all of the other channels... download and discover became a pretty big hit didnt it?

If they don't get Sweet 16 I swear I'm gonna scream!

I swear this the worst day of my life, and they are ruining it all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts