Please reply by conversation.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Any of you that get the ST schedule sent to you in your email.

There is a survay included in this email.
Please take it, this will help D* with improving and changing things.

I let them know that I felt that we should not have to pay extra for HD anymore.
I feel that the extra money is mainly for the interactive fantasy stuff and thats not me.
I want the HD and the scores channel and thats it.

Please let them know what you would like, I'm sure alot of you like the interactive stuff, but there are others that only use it for the HD, like me.
Let them know, maybe they can split this up somehow.

Jimbo

Jimbo, already did that and sounds like we copied our responses from each other. Also told them all I really want is the HD version of games, I don't care and don't like paying for all the other Superfan stuff. I have ST now only because I got the free SuperFan addon, don't get it again next year and ST is cancelled.

Hmmm...now that you mention it, I don't think I seen that ST email for a couple weeks.:confused:

Edit: Actually, I checked my trash and 11/16 was the last time I received it.

Can somebody post the link to the survey? I have no idea why I no longer get the schedule.

Thanks!

i went back to the deleted email file and took the survey. thanks jim!

you're welcome guys. jim i wrote the same thing about superfan so lets see if they listen for next season.

I just completed the survey; number one suggestion was to make an only HD package with no interactive or computer streaming.

This sounds like what most of us have been looking for.
I guess well see what happens NEXT year...
I'm glad they are asking, I wish they would do this type of thing more often.
They could have a place for your particular comments, vs commenting on what they want to ask about.
None the less, I'm glad they asked :)

Jimbo

I love the "Red Zone" channel, it has nothing to do with fantasy just a great way to spend a Sunday, jumping around from game to game and not missing any of the big plays.

I wish they'd put out a red zone only package for $100 or something for the season. I'd buy it in a second. Of course, I would expect them to run the red zone through the 2nd games on Sunday afternoon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)