D* Online web program guide time

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rbpyle

Original poster
Jan 14, 2006
After several months working with a fairly useless online support group from D* I was wondering if anyone else has a problem with the times for the web-based online programming guide. When I sign in at 10:00PM for instance and I ask for the online program guide and it starts at 3:00AM as a default. Then if I try again and select a time of 8:00-10:00PM and I get 4:00AM as the time start for the web program guide. I have tried all different web browsers, cleared caches, cookies etc. I have "saved my settings". Basically the times shown on the online program guide are completely screwed up. Is there anything obvious I am missing here?

I find it is a real problem trying to get PPV movies ordered through the web when they are not all-day tickets.

the-sloth said:
yup.. it does it to me too. i just use titantv.com for guide info.
I just went to titantv.com. Nice guide, but they still have Major League Baseball listed instead of hockey and basketball.:confused: I e-mailed them about it so we'll see if they correct it.

I just got a call from DirecTV and we worked together, them using their browser and me using my browsers and the browsers all behaved differently. So, this has been escalated up to their engineering.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)