Openbox Daily Timed Recording Problem With Openbox S9?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
With one of my last two Micro HD receivers starting to screw up I brought out my old Openbox S9s a couple of weeks ago to do daily recording. They work kinda OK with one exception. When I set the “Daily” timed recording for the Decades channel on 101w they will record the next morning at 8am with no problem as long as I leave them on all night. When I go back and check the timer later that day it ALWAYS has skipped a day, ie, yesterday I set it up to “Daily” record Decades starting this morning (20/11/2019) November 20, 2019 at 8am. About an hour after that recording finished I checked and the next record date was listed as 22/11/2019. which will SKIP tomorrow morning, which is the 21st?

Keep in mind here that for weeks now I have had TWO of these S9s setup to record the same program on two different systems and BOTH of them do the exact same thing?? FYI UTC time is set to "User Define" and -5 on both,

Anyone else remember their S9 doing this or know if there is something I’m doing wrong that is causing it?

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)