Direct, \NFL pack

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jappleboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2006
Need some help. I live in Kansas city and it looks like the chiefs game well be black out for the first time in 18 years. I do not have the NFL pack with Direct. But if i pick it up will i be able to see the game. I know why do i want to see the Bad chiefs:rolleyes:

I believe local blackout rules still apply. The only way you can see part of the game is on the red zone channel. If I am wrong someone else can correct me.

Need some help. I live in Kansas city and it looks like the chiefs game well be black out for the first time in 18 years. I do not have the NFL pack with Direct. But if i pick it up will i be able to see the game. I know why do i want to see the Bad chiefs:rolleyes:

I believe local blackout rules still apply. The only way you can see part of the game is on the red zone channel. If I am wrong someone else can correct me.

tk,
you are correct.

Jappleboy,
On the ST you would not get the local team on the ticket, it would be blacked out and tell you to check your local networks.
Several years back they didn't do this, but according to the rules, YES it should be blacked out on the ST.

tk,
you are correct.

Jappleboy,
On the ST you would not get the local team on the ticket, it would be blacked out and tell you to check your local networks.
Several years back they didn't do this, but according to the rules, YES it should be blacked out on the ST.

Now I have heard that Supercast does not block games online. But at this late in the year would not make sense to pay for ST + SF to get SC ... Look mom i made alphabet soup.

You can always try a site like Justin.TV on Sunday to see if anyone is streaming the game live. May not be the best quality, but better then not seeing it at all.

Thanks

Just on the news. The game wil not be backed out.Some how they sold 3500 tickets.

Here in Charlotte our local Fox affiliate has been known to purchase remaining tix at the last minute to be able to show it....course that was back in our Seifert seasons

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)