DIRECTV Beefs Up Its Exclusive NFL SUNDAY TICKET(TM) Package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DIRECTV Beefs Up Its Exclusive NFL SUNDAY TICKET(TM) Package with HD, Red Zone Channel, Game Mix and More at No Additional Cost

Rebranded Online and Mobile Service, 'NFL SUNDAY TICKET To-Go,' Features New Enhancements

EL SEGUNDO, Calif., Aug 02, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- DIRECTV is making the best NFL viewing experience even better for fans in 2010 by adding every game in HD, the Game Mix channel, the popular Red Zone Channel and more to its exclusive NFL SUNDAY TICKET(TM) service at no additional cost.

And for fans who want to catch every minute of NFL SUNDAY TICKET no matter where they are, DIRECTV's online and mobile services -- rebranded as NFL SUNDAY TICKET To-Go -- are returning with live streaming video of up to 14 NFL SUNDAY TICKET games every Sunday, Red Zone Channel, game highlights, and detailed stats, along with several new enhancements to the online and mobile experience, including live games available on the iPad(TM).

In addition to offering up to 14 NFL regular season games every Sunday, these additional features, formerly part of a $99 add-on tier of services called SuperFan(TM), will now be offered in the NFL SUNDAY TICKET package at no extra charge:

HD Games - Every NFL SUNDAY TICKET game in HD.
Game Mix Channel - Up to eight live games at once, complete with scores, clock and field position, all in HD (Channel 702).
Red Zone Channel - Watch the final yards of every scoring drive on one dedicated channel in HD (Channel 703).
Short Cuts - Every NFL game in less than 30 minutes without commercial interruption, airing Sunday night through Tuesday night (Channels 704-705).

Of course, NFL SUNDAY TICKET's Emmy Award-winning features like Player Tracker and real-time Scores and Stats return this year as well.

"We've made every NFL SUNDAY TICKET customer a 'superfan' this year by rolling in HD, Game Mix, Red Zone and Short Cuts to the package at no extra charge, taking the single most compelling sports subscription service to another level and creating the best value in the 16-year history of this exclusive package," said Derek Chang, executive vice president, Content Strategy and Development for DIRECTV. "With our brawnier NFL package and our enhanced mobile and online service that lets fans watch live games wherever they are, there is no better football viewing experience, anywhere."

The NFL SUNDAY TICKET To-Go service -- available exclusively to NFL SUNDAY TICKET television subscribers -- allows customers to watch games live on their mobile devices and online, no matter where they are. The browser service is available through DIRECTV.com, and is compatible with PC and Mac computers. Mobile applications for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Blackberry devices with 3G or wifi, Palm pre/pixi and Windows Mobile devices are available from app stores or m.directv.com/nfl. Enhancements to the service this year include improved video quality; enhanced design; league schedules by week and team schedules, with game-by-game results; extended stats; and for online users, new Game Mix and picture-in-picture modes, as well as DVR record scheduling for games and shortcuts.

DIRECTV customers can purchase the 2010 NFL SUNDAY TICKET package for five payments of $59.99. NFL SUNDAY TICKET To-Go can be purchased for five payments of $9.95. NFL SUNDAY TICKET is the only place to catch all the NFL action every Sunday and is available at DIRECTV: Sports : NFL SUNDAY TICKET : Overview or by calling 800-GET-SPORTS.

Its about time...

And got to be honest, I dont have a problem with them charging extra for the remote viewing feature.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Its about time...

And got to be honest, I dont have a problem with them charging extra for the remote viewing feature.

I wish they had the remote viewing option for EI. I would have to pay a separate account to access MLB.TV. I wish MLB would give EI subs a discount on MLB.TV.

Short Cuts - Every NFL game in less than 30 minutes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the past years shortcuts only was the games that were on ST....but that article says "every NFL game"....do they now include SNF, MNF, NFLN games etc. as well ?

Since in the HD line they specifically say only "Every NFL SUNDAY TICKET game in HD" but in the shortcut line it says "every NFL game", implying not just ST.

It could be just the article wording it wrong though especially since they also screwed up the ST To-Go price as its not 5 payments/9.95 as the article says, its actually 5 payments/9.99.

Okay, so is the ST To-Go included when you purchase the Sunday ticket package. If you don't purchase the Sunday ticket package and you are a dtv customer then you can buy the ST To-Go at $49.95?

Is DTV opening up the ST To-Go for non DTV customers?

I have already ordered the NFL ST and ready I'm already to go, the season can't get here soon enough. Deprived myself of this package for far too long. Excited with all the features included for this year. Might need to travel a couple weekends so it would be nice if the ST To-Go was included.

Okay, so is the ST To-Go included when you purchase the Sunday ticket package. If you don't purchase the Sunday ticket package and you are a dtv customer then you can buy the ST To-Go at $49.95?

I have already ordered the NFL ST and ready I'm already to go, the season can't get here soon enough. Deprived myself of this package for far too long. Excited with all the features included for this year. Might need to travel a couple weekends so it would be nice if the ST To-Go was included.

The TO-GO pkg is an extra cost. I won't be ordering that svc but I think it's $49.99 ? Somone here will correct that if needed.

you probably need the ST to be able to get To Go

The TO-GO pkg is an extra cost. I won't be ordering that svc but I think it's $49.99 ? Somone here will correct that if needed.

You are correct. Already being billed for it, the To go package is in addition to the ST package, not included, and you have to have ST in order to get it. Wonder how many "To-go's" can be open at the same time?

When I go to their website and when I called earlier, they want $63.99 a month for 5 months from me for Sunday Ticket which is a total of $20 higher than what the press release Scott posted says.

When I go to their website and when I called earlier, they want $63.99 a month for 5 months from me for Sunday Ticket which is a total of $20 higher than what the press release Scott posted says.

Maybe the Early pricing is no longer ?
I know the Auto Renew was cheaper.... the addl. $ 20 could be the everyday price ?

Short Cuts - Every NFL game in less than 30 minutes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the past years shortcuts only was the games that were on ST....but that article says "every NFL game"....do they now include SNF, MNF, NFLN games etc. as well ?

Since in the HD line they specifically say only "Every NFL SUNDAY TICKET game in HD" but in the shortcut line it says "every NFL game", implying not just ST.

It could be just the article wording it wrong though especially since they also screwed up the ST To-Go price as its not 5 payments/9.95 as the article says, its actually 5 payments/9.99.

I think you're right. Just the ST games.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts