DirecTV offering Limited-Edition NFL Remotes again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Why does there need to be an exclusivity criteria attached? There is nothing preventing MLB and DirecTV from coming to terms on putting logos on their remotes.

He already explained it, they do the NFL remotes to promote NFLST. I'm surprised they haven't done NASCAR remotes for HotPass yet (or even NCAA ones for MMM).

Last edited:
He already explained it, they do the NFL remotes to promote NFLST. I'm surprised they haven't done NASCAR remotes yet (or even NCAA ones for MMM).

I am surprised about no Nascar remotes considering the huge nascar following alot of dtv customers have.

The NCAA ones I have suggested beofre in our suggestion box. so far no dice...

Just everyone remember they are tool for promoting NFLST nothing more nothing less.

i want one, but its $22 for a remote :(

that is only 2 dollars more then a replacement you buy in a store

DTV remotes run 19.56 in walmart and about the same after shipping 19.96 if order via use . so i think the 2 bucks is worth it. for the back light and color.

the remotes are backlit?!?!
and I have no interest in buying a replacement remote as all of mine still work perfectly fine :(

He already explained it, they do the NFL remotes to promote NFLST. I'm surprised they haven't done NASCAR remotes for HotPass yet (or even NCAA ones for MMM).
I realize that, but the biggest point he made was on exclusivity. I was asking why does there need to be exclusivity?

22 bucks for a remote with a team logo is pretty expensive. Seems like it'd be pretty easy just to draw them on yourself; or buy some stickers for 2 bucks.

The simple white Rf remote w/Rf antenna has always been $30, here the NFL logo saves you $8, and so doesn't cost a cent more.

22 bucks for a remote with a team logo is pretty expensive. Seems like it'd be pretty easy just to draw them on yourself; or buy some stickers for 2 bucks.

It's not just a logo, the plastic is in your team colors. Go to the site and take a look. The championships on the back is a nice touch too.

I don't want one of those, I have a Harmony for the living room and use the free one that came with the receiver for the bedrooms. I have to use RF for my daughters R-16 but her remote didn't work so I switched to the remote that came with my 24 for her.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts