DirecTV Offers Rebate to Voom Customers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Is there anymore invoices coming from Voom? I'm thinking of going with the DirecTv deal since I already have all the equipment, and I can't find any old invoices or work orders as they require.

My Conversation with D*

Lucky,

The D* CSR this afternoon said it was $299 for the 3 HD boxes I would need with a $200 rebate. Maybe I'll get a different (more expensive) answer if I call back to order. I confirmed that I'd get all the boxes I need for high def on 3 sets for $99 after rebate and he said yes that's correct.

^^^
you may get a different answer, I called acting like a voom sub that never had D*, they told me the rebate was only good for 1 hd dvr or 1 non-dvr HD unit.I called 3x

pederb,

I just called Voom (twice). Both reps said one last invoice would go out to everybody at the end of the month.

lee is correct, the $200. rebate can be used only for one HD receiver or HD DVR and requires your 1 yr. commitment to TOTAL CHOICE or higher and activation to the HD programming package. Any DVR will also get a additional $50. rebate.

You can use the $200. rebate when you purchase through a authorized dealer.

-Robert

VE Advanced Digital Technology Dealer

One thing you all forget is that both dish and direct have been around for more than 12 years! Give voom a chance to be around that long and their numbers would be mind staggering!!!!!!!!!!!!! 40,000 per 10 days Ha!! more like 40,000 per day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Less than 2 years in existence without complete company support isn't enough! My only hope is that someone is smart enough to see the gigantic potential of this entity!!

Any deal currently for just adding the hd pack? I was a HD customer before but cancelled the hd PACK because I had Voom....now without VOOM I want to add the HD pack again. Do I get any mths free?

DTV TiVo Dealer said:
Any DVR will also get a additional $50 rebate.
Robert,

Just to clarify for anyone considering this out there, the Tivo $50 rebate only applies to the first box, and each additional is full price - correct?

Thanks for all the help by the way - I'm obviously disapointed to see Voom go away, but looking forward to getting D* installed!

Ricknau said:
pederb,

I just called Voom (twice). Both reps said one last invoice would go out to everybody at the end of the month.

And if they think I'm sending them another red cent they're sadly mistaken...

RICKNAU:"I just called Voom (twice). Both reps said one last invoice would go out to everybody at the end of the month."

Hey, how much will that be? We are paid until April 26th. Four days of VOOM? They aren't going to lay on about a $400 charge to our credit cards are they????? Dependent upon returning the equipment postage paid???

Voom Goes Boom!

wow they aren't being that nice to voomers with this add, telling it like it is I guess, but seems mean

B_voom1.gif

http://www.directv.com/see/landing/voom.html

polksda said:
And if they think I'm sending them another red cent they're sadly mistaken...
I'm sure they're more than happy to turn you over to collections for services rendered...

No one is happy they're shutting down, but any of us that didn't cancel service early owe right up to the April 30 shutdown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts