Dish 622/722 L446 Software Release Notes

I can confirm that if my DVR list is sorted alphabetically, when I view the EHD contents it is sorted similarly. No groups though.

Bug report, this happened twice to me within a 20 minute period.
- one tuner was recording in background (single mode)
- the other tuner was paused
Went to DishONLINE function and tried to view a list (first time was New Releases, second time was the other one). The box went into "please wait" mode. First time I navigated to the "Done" button and pressed it, second time I pressed Cancel. In both cases nothing happened, after a couple of minutes the paused picture in the corner went blank, then a bit later the box rebooted.

The internal testing methodology has once again proven successful.:rolleyes:

I live in So. Dak (57017) and 446 showed up today. Don't have long enough RJ 45 cable yet.

ALSO--I have WILD BLUE with a 7500 mb download limit so....what is the size of the average "on demand" movie download?

Pepper, that's about what happened to me so I won't be going back to it until I read here that something was fixed or we get a new patch. I thought I had it going once and I clicked on a movie and it just froze retriving info and in time rebooted. No way I go into this to look around while recording a program as it will get messed up. I record a lot too esp that we are in prime tv season I have it recording on both tuners after 7 pm

Let's see, dish wants me to pay to watch movies in sd. Heck I can't keep up with all the HD stuff I have recorded. I have 446 and no groups on my EHD.

Not irrelevant, factual. Dish obviously has a LOT of 622 units out there and until a s/w release goes full release, the majority of us here don't get the update.

Your post was irrelevant as an answer to the previous post, so you can make something up to try and make it constructive, but it wouldn't be your first time doing that, or your first irrelevant post now, would it?

Alphabetical sorting confirmed with EHD on 722 L4.46.

No EHD sort here with VIP722 and L446.

I did get the online movies working by configuring my router to allow a range of ports.

Ensure that port blocking is turned off for ports 2200 to 2299.

This will get you access to online content.

Ensure that port blocking is turned off for ports 2200 to 2299.
Further explanation please. Is that outbound blocking, or port forwarding of inbound traffic to the DVR's internal IP address? How exactly did you figure this out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)