Dish 622/722 L446 Software Release Notes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Maybe someone forgot to turn on the DishOnline content servers. :)

OR-

Maybe someone remembered to NOT turn on the DishOnline content servers.

Maybe they are not prepared for everyone to start using it yet, but wanted the features to be installed first.

I guess we wait and keep trying.

NightRyder said:
Nothing free and nothing in HD for 622 owner's = Not interested.

Sean Mota said:

:up

I seriously hope E* has better plans for DOD. I think they are wasting their time, money, and all the other resources they have been putting into it. The only way to get some real interest in this sort of thing is to offer FREE stuff to keep everyone checking in on it. Then people will be willing to pay for the other items that are there.

I think the trick should be to make it appear it is a service with free media available... and the other "premium" stuff is added in for an additional price.

Same Here....... but the "Fourth of July" just seems too far away.... maybe they will announce a new VIP Series by then! :rolleyes:
I believe the web site originally said it would be available in the spring. Easter is the first spring holiday I think of....
rabbit.gif

I haven't seen the actual content yet, since my connection attempts are timing out, but the fact that there is no free content makes this virtually worthless to me. I won't pay for additional SD content and I can't receive HD on my 622, which I have no intention of upgrading to a 722. Well then E*, we're at a stalemate!

I have 446.
Can I believe my eyes?
Has this been covered already?
Is the list of events on the external HDD now sorted?

I should have played with it more, but I have a transfer in progress.

Looks like the External HDD event list is picking up the sort setting from the PVR list.

I have 446 and I don't see this on my 2 EHDs.

Anyone else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)