DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

"Personal information" could be a few different things from my name and address to my Email address and phone number to my on-file credit card number and SSN number. It would be good to know sooner than later what the hackers got.
Yes it would be good sooner, but without knowing, there's nothing to report.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Reading a lot of posts on Dish’s Facebook page that their service is being cut off due to non payment but nobody can pay because they don’t have their account number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had several calls yesterday who were shutoff for non payments...
I was only 7 days past due when I was able to find my account number. How many days late before they shut you off normally? I am upset at Dish for saying no one would be shut off then hear it is happening. Especially when they do not provide your account number or amount in a timely manner to prevent a shut off that is not supposed to happen.

My payment is possessing with my bank. They do show payment to Dish. Still not a single text, email or anything else from Dish to me directly about the issue or my payment. I would have really appreciated a direct email to me even if it's the same info as on the website.

My payment is possessing with my bank. They do show payment to Dish. Still not a single text, email or anything else from Dish to me directly about the issue or my payment. I would have really appreciated a direct email to me even if it's the same info as on the website.
Understand. I know DISH has my payment too & my service is working good. I'm sure they are up to their necks with what's going on.

I got an e-mailed past due notice yesterday, on the evening of the day my payment was due. No $hit Einstein, I'd been trying to pay online (like I always do, several days ahead of the due date) for a couple of days with the usual site reporting that is was OOS. In that past due notice there was a link to a different mydish site that seemed to be ready to take my payment but I had to have my account number (which I do, in my super secret passwords document), my zipcode, and the payment amount. I entered the information using the amount from my Feb. payment, clicked Submit, and it went, returning a confirmation number. Then shortly later I received a "Disregard the past due notice" e-mail, further saying it was "sent in error". LOL! Today I confirmed that the payment hit my CC account and appears "normal". So as far as I'm concerned I'm paid up. Of course we pay in advance so I better get my full month of service...or I will really have something to gripe about!

I tried to pay before leaving on vacation and couldn't log in. I had turned off autopay because of a dispute I had with them last year. Still can't pay. Today they shut me off. A few canned responses on twitter led me to the payment link. Well, now where do I find my account number? managed to find a copy downloaded on my laptop. Then of course, they don't tell you how much to pay. More canned responses from twitter about paper bills, which I haven't gotten. Guess an amount, paid and service back

It is unexcusable that Dish has not communicated with its customers. No twitter, no email, no past due notice, no instructions, nada,zilch.

DISH ransomware breach
Mar. 9, 2023: DISH confirmed that its network outage was caused by a cybersecurity breach. On social media, DISH customers have reported being unable to send bill payments, contact customer service, watch TV shows, or access their accounts. In a statement, DISH said that the breach affected its internal communications systems, customer support centers, and websites.

If you’re a DISH customer experiencing any of these issues, your options at the moment are unfortunately limited. On Twitter, DISH confirmed that it won’t charge late fees or cancel service for customers during its site outage, but the TV provider is still working to get its internal systems back online.

LOL...my pay as you go service ended on the 26th of Feb which I turned off autopay and I still have satellite service along with dishanywhere working on three firesticks but not my programming package...A bunch of Spanish channels along with all the ESPN channels and most of the top120 channels..I can't wait to see how this all turns out

Reactions: Josephinelcajon