DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I still know a person who says he STILL cant talk to a live person to get his programming turned back on. He googled Dish and called the number and was told 75% of Dish people didnt have TV yet and he could switch them to DTV for free so he could have programing.
Would be interesting to find out what number he called exactly.

Would be interesting to find out what number he called exactly.
I had # on my phone and did not show up as any dealer and i deleted it. I can see if l can get it again. Yes i know it was not DISH. There are a lot of DTV Dealers trying to make money on this mess. In the old days Claude had I dont know how many numbers and websited trying to get sales if a person dial the wrong number.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I had # on my phone and did not show up as any dealer and i deleted it. I can see if l can get it again. Yes i know it was not DISH. There are a lot of DTV Dealers trying to make money on this mess. In the old days Claude had I dont know how many numbers and websited trying to get sales if a person dial the wrong number.
Right like 888-GET DISH and 800-GET-DISH

I just called him and he had deleted the number when he finally got to thru to dish but not a live person. He got the option to pay his bill $400 and he ask for them to call him back. They did and it got heated since he has been off for almost a month. said he was not going to pay for tv when he has not had it. He told them to just disconnect him. I been out of the loop for some time but he said he has always had channel 82, 126 and 259 and few other shopping type channels. Are these channels Dish leaves on?

Yes, the last time I had to activate my receiver, I used the MyDish app. Hit the reactivate button, waited 15 minutes and my channels were good to go. No need to chat/talk with a CSR.

Whenever I do tried this on the website, it says "wait 5 minutes" after I clicked the button. But the channels never came back on even after waiting 15 minutes. I had to chat with a CSR.

So the MyDish app is better for at least this one thing, and that's why I still keep it on my Android.
Ok, fine. The website is more useful than the app for the vast majority of users. :)

Is anyone able to use their Dish credentials and be able to view like ABC or CBS live programming?
Helping out a relative and now when they try to log into the live tv on abc.com and use their Dish credentials it says "1039 This stations live stream is not available through your tv provider"
(and yes they sub to locals)
I’m still unable to get into MTV app on Apple TV or on iPhone. iPhone has me log in through Dish, ATV gives me a code to enter through mtv.com/activate and then log in…and both state I’m not a subscriber to the channel, even though I am.

Attachments

• 001 (2).jpg
    001 (2).jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 74
I just called him and he had deleted the number when he finally got to thru to dish but not a live person. He got the option to pay his bill $400 and he ask for them to call him back. They did and it got heated since he has been off for almost a month. said he was not going to pay for tv when he has not had it. He told them to just disconnect him. I been out of the loop for some time but he said he has always had channel 82, 126 and 259 and few other shopping type channels. Are these channels Dish leaves on?
Yeah, they call those core channels

I am able to log in to my account on Dish's website. I am still not able to use History app or HGTV app and authenticate with my Dish account. I also still cannot transfer shows to the Dish app on my iPad and all of my shows that were on my iPad from before this hack have disappeared. I am not happy about that. I cannot get a person to chat or talk with at Dish.

I am able to log in to my account on Dish's website. I am still not able to use History app or HGTV app and authenticate with my Dish account. I also still cannot transfer shows to the Dish app on my iPad and all of my shows that were on my iPad from before this hack have disappeared. I am not happy about that. I cannot get a person to chat or talk with at Dish.
I haven’t tried those apps yet but for HBO Max I had to delete the app and reinstall it. Once I reinstalled the app I was able to authenticate it ok. BTW that was on my Hopper Plus.

I was finally able to get into mydish.com (which redirected to my.dish.com) where it actually stored my username and allowed me to log in. My bill last month was due on the 22nd. Transaction cleared on the 23rd. I never lost any channels.