Dish Network 5G Internet?

What are you talking about?

I see Bobby was saying "Hyundai" (4 pages back) to reply to a question about Genesis... My daughter is on her 3rd Hyundai and I am unaware of any of her warranties being voided.
read the new ones on the elantra n with the engines!!! hyndai has voided the warranty!!!

I notice there is no more mention of the Republic wireless channels on the DISH Guide anymore, when I went to my buddy's house yesterday. That is weird that a new company would change everything so close to its big launch next summer, but how knows. Maybe DISH will rename their Phone service after another cut furry animal like the Hopper or the Wally. Or maybe they are planning to merge with Mint Mobile with Ryan Reynolds as the spokes- person. That would be funny if he was their spokes-person. ;)

Reactions: charlesrshell
Hopped on the Boost Infinite plan for $25 a month. Not certain how much 5G is Dish's. It is good so far. Not getting whacky d/l speeds but over 100 Mbps which is pretty nice. 30 GB data, seems a little too good to be true.

I am told that Republic Dealers will be asked to sell T Mobile. I should have more details early next week.

Something strange is going on.

Added the $10 a month for North America mobile roaming. I was in a lesser habited portion of Ontario (not north of 60, but far from Toronto) and was very happy with the mobile coverage. I occasionally needed to restart the phone to get things working again, but overall, $25 a month and $10 extra for mobile/data where I was, definitely happy.

It's a great idea for them to capitalize on the 5G spectrum they have and get some much needed cashflow into the business. I have T-Mobile 5G for my home internet, only switched to it because the cable internet kept dropping out during the day. T-Mobile is faster, more reliable and half the price of Cox!

I have T-Mobile 5G and a Dish 5G Hotspot. I mainly use Dish on my laptop and tablet. Depending on how my service is my H3 uses both of them. My TV also switches back and forth. The download speed on Dish is usually higher than TMO, but TMO is always twice as fast on the upload speeds. I pay $30 for TMO and $22 for Dish.

Reactions: charlesrshell
More details, please.
I have the Boost Infinite service for the cell phone. I was going to be up in the Bruce Peninsula and wanted to do a long hike that would require a pickup. Boost Infinite provides a number of add-ons, for nickels and dimes, hot spot, international calling, North America roaming. I signed up for the North America roaming. Obviously, Boost doesn't have towers near Georgian Bay, that'd be Rogers or something, but the roaming access was pretty good (better up top the escarpment). I was able to not need to hike back to town, which saved me several more hours of hiking.