Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DISH Network Adding Nebraska Cornhusker Games

All Husker regular season home football games will be available on DISH Network

CHICAGO and ENGLEWOOD, Colo., - (July 25, 2011) – DISH Network L.L.C. and the Big Ten Network (BTN) announced today that television coverage of Nebraska Cornhusker football games and other sports will soon be available to DISH Network customers. Starting Sept. 1, DISH Network customers in Nebraska who subscribe to the America’s Top 120 Plus programming package or greater can watch Husker regular season home football games during the team’s inaugural season in the Big Ten Conference.

In addition to Husker football games, fans will also be able to watch many other Nebraska sporting events, including men’s and women’s basketball, volleyball, baseball, Olympic sports and more.

This is good news as some those in nebraska were unsure what was going to happen

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

This is good news for us Husker fans!
Now, Scott or a DIRT member could you verify the package info to receive the BTN, it states America's Top 120 Plus or above, I have Dish America Gold, are DA Silver and DA Gold considered above the America's Top 120 Plus?
I know I can get the Multi-Sport pack and receive BTN that way if need be.
Thanks! for any info.

Last edited:
DA Gold does include your RSN

It doesn't look like DA silver gets the RSN (according to internal site), but I'm having that double checked

Last edited:
And if you do not live in one of the Big Ten states you have to pay $7 for the Multi-Sports package instead of $5 now.

dlharm said:
This is good news for us Husker fans!
Now, Scott or a DIRT member could you verify the package info to receive the BTN, it states America's Top 120 Plus or above, I have Dish America Gold, are DA Silver and DA Gold considered above the America's Top 120 Plus?
I know I can get the Multi-Sport pack and receive BTN that way if need be.
Thanks! for any info.

Welcome to the B1G!!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

As a Nebraska resident, I now am getting the Big 10 Network. I have AT250. Thank you Dish!

I've been scouring the Uplinks to see if Dish was sending down signal for the B10 Network. How is it possible that Dish can do that and no Uplink traffic is generated? Obviously not complaining...just curious.

Because its one of those situations where they moved a channel for a specific group. Nebraska folks it moved from the multi-sports pack to AT120+ as a RSN. For the other 49 states nothing changed. The Big 10 states have it in their package as a RSN...the rest need sports pack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)