dish network and cable broadband in the same room

No, its on port 3. The check switch works fine, just have intermittent issues with the dual tuner receiver. It was only to test anyways, the tv in the room is rarely on and I just threw my old 301 on it. Not sure why I would need a high current diplexor though since I have my power inserter on a 1 ft cable right next to the DPP44. I have all my incoming stuff mounted to a board in the basement with a power outlet right there so I just power the DPP44 right there.

Also, for those that will eventually ask, yes I do have a trap on my cable line to prevent me from broadcasting out into the cable system (it was installed by the cable company installer when I showed him what I was doing).

It's been 7 months now and no issues with HSI anywhere in my house or TV2 or sat receiver in this room.

Last edited:
"since I have my power inserter on a 1 ft cable right next to the DPP44."

You wouldn't need it then. Most people have the power inserter next to the receiver and if you want to use diplexers, you will need the high current diplexer. This of course doesn't apply to the other ports.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)