dish network receivers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have eastern arc setup with a side sat that I recently moved to 129. No outside switches involved. It sometimes picks 129 and sometimes 61.5 , no rhyme or reason. I had the side sat on the 110 sat and I didn't see any problems on the setup . So maybe I need to drop the side sat entirely. I could just replug it to 110 once they move all the hd to 72.7 and eliminate the 61.5 sat entirely, by covering in foil. That way the 110 would cover the Houston locals for me instead of 61.5. They come in stronger on the 110 sat anyway.

Audio popping is also happening in program content when changing from programming to commercials and back. Watching House OTA on FOX it was happening during every commercial breaks. Switched to the 942 and the problem was not there. Both the 942 and the 622 are driving the same amp and TV...

Mike, remember in dropping an LNB you must remove the satellite inputs and run a dummy check switch, where you will get 38 tests and get no satellites. Then connect the inputs and run the real check. Do this for each recorder. Otherwise you may have it trying to use the missing satellite.
-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)