DISH Network Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results

DirecTV would not "sell" spectrum , they would lease it .

We have no idea of what " deals" at-t did .
Did dish fight tooth and nail to stop their conglomeration. No. Why not?

And, money is money and
At&t is on the edge on that issue, approaching junk bond status with Increasing interest rates and refinancing looming in the near future.

Moody's Cuts AT&T Credit Rating Citing Billions of Debt From Time Warner Deal

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using the SatelliteGuys app!

And to blow some more smoke.
Dish dropped their leases (from Ciel/SES) at 103W at the end of March.
Dish had been raising hell at the FCC with Directv's plan for new transmissions near there (claiming interference) and now that Dish claim is gone.

And to blow some more smoke.
Dish dropped their leases (from Ciel/SES) at 103W at the end of March.
Dish had been raising hell at the FCC with Directv's plan for new transmissions near there (claiming interference) and now that Dish claim is gone.

Why is that 103W dropping of leases important? Was dish planning on making 103 part of Western Arc?

Good luck, I know it has been a thorn in ur side for a long time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I would like to see Charlie settle with Claude and bring him back to DISH. Claude was a great asset for DISH back in the day. He was a super DISH retailer with great sales and superior service. He is still highly knowledgeable of DISH products and technical system. Claude provided super DISH help for us members in SatGuys. I think deep down Claude favors DISH over Direct but he will never admit it. :shh

I would like to see Charlie settle with Claude and bring him back to DISH. Claude was a great asset for DISH back in the day. He was a super DISH retailer with great sales and superior service. He is still highly knowledgeable of DISH products and technical system. Claude provided super DISH help for us members in SatGuys. I think deep down Claude favors DISH over Direct but he will never admit it. :shh

I’ll be honest with you, I don’t ever want to go back to selling Dish as a National sales partner.

The way I was treated and told how to run my business with the constant threat of termination was simply not worth it.

Don’t get me wrong, I truly enjoyed being able to sell the product and helping customers.

If Dish would just settle with me, pay me what I’m owed and let me be a retailer again So I can take care of the occasional customer who needs accessories or insists on getting Dish.

But I never ever want to do any significant volume in sales like I did before.

My primary business now is Comcast! Not Directv, but Comcast.

You should see how happy they are to have me working with them.

It took me a couple of reads to figure it out, but I think he meant it would be hard to find line-of-sight for the entire arc, needing more than 26 degrees of open sky. (129 - 103 = 26)

I'll bet you're right. But it could be done with one of these. :D

upload_2016-2-1_20-27-3-png.113521

I’ll be honest with you, I don’t ever want to go back to selling Dish as a National sales partner.

The way I was treated and told how to run my business with the constant threat of termination was simply not worth it.

Don’t get me wrong, I truly enjoyed being able to sell the product and helping customers.

If Dish would just settle with me, pay me what I’m owed and let me be a retailer again So I can take care of the occasional customer who needs accessories or insists on getting Dish.

Well, I hope it all works out for you Claude and happy that you are happy with Comcast. It would be nice if DISH took you back.

Currently a Comcast internet subscriber, I went from dial up to dish satellite internet to Comcast. Tried AT&T uverse for s few years, and am now back with Comcast. Went back to Comcast for best speed/price offering. I’m a big fan of dish with our latest setup. H3 and WiFi joey. Today’s big challenge was when the better half gave the inclination to a salesperson at Sams club a listen . We were able to breakaway eventually, but being a member and constant follower of this site has kept my BS meter at full capacity. Love hearing Claude chime in!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)