DISH Readies Fans for College Football with Announcement of SEC Network Channel Number

SEC network's channel of 408 is live, but currently showing a moving slate of the teams logos and the shows and amount of big events airing info.

Just an FYI for some of you interested in the Multi sport pack. I did a chat a couple days ago and the first lady I spoke with told me I'd have to up my package to 120+ (I'm currently on 120) plus pay $11 per month for multisport. I told her this would not work for me so she offered me 1/2 off for 6 months. I asked her if she could do any better. She transferred me to the loyalty department who is giving me the multisport pack free until the end of the year. I did have to upgrade to 120+ so it's costing me $5 extra per month.
I already have multi sports added and called in saying I read it that people were getting it free until the end of the year and they didn't know about it.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

What do you mean it's not updated? If the app itself is not updating, that's to be taken up with espn. If it is the authorization, that might be a dish issue.

Reactions: Tampa8
Sorry..I was not clear. The Watch ESPN app does not have SEC or Longhorn net on my Kindle even after I downloaded the latest update.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Great way to start and should be great with preview of each teams Football team coming up and games coming up!! :)

How come the Longhorn network isn't in HD?? What good is it if it isn't because you can't watch football on standard considering every single TV now being sold is HD and just makes standard look like crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts