Dishonline thinks I'm in North Dakota!

kmkohler

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 14, 2007
Corvallis, OR
I have a very strange problem with the guide at dishonline.com. My local HD channels are all replaced by channels in North Dakota. I'm actually in the Eugene, Oregon DMA. The SD versions of the channels do show up. This problem has occurred off and on for months

Here's a screenshot for those who think I've *got* to be making this up. Dishonline.jpg

I have a very strange problem with the guide at dishonline.com. My local HD channels are all replaced by channels in North Dakota. I'm actually in the Eugene, Oregon DMA. The SD versions of the channels do show up. This problem has occurred off and on for months

Here's a screenshot for those who think I've *got* to be making this up. View attachment 67519
What dish moved you instead you moving?

That's.... interesting. Does this only happen at dishonline.com, or also using dish remote access?

Will you send your phone number or account number in a PM to me please?

Nothing new to me. Dishonline includes and sometimes replaces my Ct locals with Raleigh NC locals. It always includes WRAL.

Yeap, this is not new or unusual. Many threads about this in the past..... My Dayton OH locals were routinely swapped with locals from Arizona or somewhere in the southwest. Let me check to see if it's happened again.

Edit:
Nope, still showing proper locals at the moment.

Something similar happens to me. Occasionally, the program guide will not only include my CT locals, but will include a lot of significantly viewed stations from RI and Boston that I do not normally subscribe to.

It's dishonline.com (if you go to the Dish Remote Access page it nags you that it's going away and to use DishOnline instead :) )

Note that when it did this before (with DRA), it didn't show my locals at all. Now it's showing mine and someplace else's.

Logged out and back in (one time) and it's okay now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)