Do you Have an EHD?

I have four. One of them is a RAID array. Sometimes, I'm a belt AND suspenders kinda guy.

I agree with the nice to have features mentioned above. But the feature I miss the most is being able to delete the program off the EHD after watching it, WITHOUT having to scroll thru the list to find it again. Hitting stop should throw you back to the view/start over/delete etc screen, not the table of contents.

Still, the EHD concept and execution is so great, that all those desired features aren't just the icing on the cake- they're an extra little rose on the icing on the cake.

3 EHD 's 1 500 Gb in an enclosure (IDE HDD), 2 1Tb that I use a docking station for. I give them a 9 as there is 1 thing I would like to see done be able to delete the same way as on the int HDD. To delete on the ext you have to end the show then find it again and delete it.

I have two WD 2 gb EHDs. One for TV shows, one for movies connected to my 722K. I love it! Now we need multiple EHD support!

Navy, tell us more about your RAID setup!

I have 6 or 7 with my 722k and I also have 3 211's of various flavors and each of them has an EHD on it, so I have about 9 or 10 and I think this is the best innovation Dish has come out with.

Something that might help people out. The 211k has support for a 2tb ehd now. I don't have the hardware to test it but with the new s/w it should work.

***EDIT*** That's with S/W version L4.94

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using SatelliteGuys

Something that might help people out. The 211k has support for a 2tb ehd now. I don't have the hardware to test it but with the new s/w it should work.

***EDIT*** That's with S/W version L4.94

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using SatelliteGuys

As of a few days ago (reported in this thread) it was not so. Source?

guys,

I seem to be having trouble finding the correct answer but.

what is the biggest EHD that I can use with a 722K? It seems like dish has a limit when you look on their site but others are using bigger ones?

I want to buy one and pay the one time fee.

thanks

Up to 1tb size now . For the 622/722/722k/922 it just plugs in and works now. They dropped the fee a while back, but not on the 211k if you want dvr software. Still at $40.00 for that software.

guys,

I seem to be having trouble finding the correct answer but.

what is the biggest EHD that I can use with a 722K? It seems like dish has a limit when you look on their site but others are using bigger ones?

thanks

2T for the 722K, 722, 622, 612, 922.
1T for 211.

I have two WD 2 gb EHDs. One for TV shows, one for movies connected to my 722K. I love it! Now we need multiple EHD support!

Navy, tell us more about your RAID setup!

Just caught this. I'm at work. I'll send a note to myself at home reminding me to go get the specifics and post here tonight.