Doctor Who Series 7

You will get to see him come back, as it was announced by the BBC that Tennant and Billie Piper will be back for the 50th Anniversary episode in November.
I wonder if it'll be the ones from the parallel universe instead of an earlier timeline.

I still liked David Tenant better as the Doctor. I hated to see him leave.
I got tired of Tennant as he went on. He got too whinny and cowardly (having people give up to be converted instead of fighting to the death like Eccelston and almost all of the earlier ones did). Plus having his companions being love sick puppies made me tired of both Rose & Martha (especially Rose, because like a bad penny she kept coming back). At least they did Donna right, but by then I was tired of Tennant.

With Smith I like the interaction with the companions better. I've always preferred more spirited companions in the model of Barbara, Jamie, & Teagan.

You will get to see him come back, as it was announced by the BBC that Tennant and Billie Piper will be back for the 50th Anniversary episode in November.

Cool !! I love both characters. Although I thought that Rose was stuck in a parallel dimension earth? I thought that was how they kept Dr.Who and Rose apart ,so they could come up with a new companion -that crazy Red head in the wedding dress.

Cool !! I love both characters. Although I thought that Rose was stuck in a parallel dimension earth? I thought that was how they kept Dr.Who and Rose apart ,so they could come up with a new companion -that crazy Red head in the wedding dress.

Yep, Rose ended up in the parallel universe with the half human doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Good news. I only occasionally watch any more. Matt Smith just rubs me the wrong way, for some reason.

Could be. Now someone help me and my wife settle a problem. Last year when the Doctor was involved with River and Amy and Rory, was River the child of Amy & Rory and the wife of the doctor in the future, or was River the child of Amy and the doctor? My wife insists that the Doctor and Amy slept together and that River was their child. I say no way. Can someone settle this argument?

What's up with The Doctor mentioning a previous visit to that place with his Grand Daughter?

I haven't watched last night's episode yet so I don't know where he was, but the first Doctor (the one in 1963) traveled with a girl he called his granddaughter. As far as I know, it was never explained or even referred to again.

Thank you to all . I thought as much. I think my wife must have the hots for Dr.Who.Whew!! He kind of creeps me out, at least this guy who plays him right now.

I haven't watched last night's episode yet so I don't know where he was, but the first Doctor (the one in 1963) traveled with a girl he called his granddaughter. As far as I know, it was never explained or even referred to again.

What wasn't explained? The original series said she grew up on Gallifrey, and both Tennant & Eccleston referred to having a granddaughter. So basically she was his granddaughter, and was left on Earth of the Dalek Invasion. She was also in The Five Doctors episoded.

Personally I think she was the Timelady in The End of Time. It seemed hinted that way when Wilf asked who she was and the Doctor looked over at Donna (Wilf's granddaughter).

I think the reference to his granddaughter was to clue Clara in that he was much older than he seemed and also had a family, same as when the Doctor told Rose he had been married before.

What wasn't explained? The original series said she grew up on Gallifrey, and both Tennant & Eccleston referred to having a granddaughter. So basically she was his granddaughter, and was left on Earth of the Dalek Invasion.

I never saw the original episodes prior to Pertwee's last season, so I was just going by what I had heard. I didn't remember Eccleston or Tennant referring to a granddaughter, but all the new Doctors talk so fast it's hard to keep up with them sometimes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)