Doctor Who Series 7

I can tolerate the new Doctor, I really like Clara, still not certain about the constant other worldly confusion. ron

I liked Amy and Rory better than Clara. But I am sure that she will grow on me ,sooner or later. Maybe when the Doctor regenerates and is played by someone else, I will get a chance to like him again. To me David Tenant was a better doctor , he looked better and dressed better too.

I liked Amy and Rory better than Clara. But I am sure that she will grow on me ,sooner or later. Maybe when the Doctor regenerates and is played by someone else, I will get a chance to like him again. To me David Tenant was a better doctor , he looked better and dressed better too.
Amy grew on me after Rory joined the crew. Before Rory joined, she seemed to be following the lovesick puppy routine of Rose & Martha, which I hated. After Rory became a constant in the next season, she was a much better companion.

Amy grew on me after Rory joined the crew. Before Rory joined, she seemed to be following the lovesick puppy routine of Rose & Martha, which I hated. After Rory became a constant in the next season, she was a much better companion.

I agree. The love sick companion pining for the doctor just doesn't work in this day and age. A strong, self assured woman that can think for herself is a little more of a turn on to me. Amy seemed to be a lot like that girl ,even more so with Rory. I guess if the Doctor still wants that kind of worship , he could travel to the past and get him a girl from that would be enthralled by his antics.

I liked the episode last night. Journey to the Center of the Tardis, interested to see where this leads with the library book on the time war. Only 3 episodes left and the last episode this season is titled The Name of the Doctor.

Was interesting getting to see the internals of the TARDIS, but I have to say that my least favorite sci-fi plot device is the old "let's figure out how to alter the past so everything we just saw did not happen after all." It's very overused.

Was interesting getting to see the internals of the TARDIS, but I have to say that my least favorite sci-fi plot device is the old "let's figure out how to alter the past so everything we just saw did not happen after all." It's very overused.

That is just about every Time Travel story that Star Trek has ever used in all of their various series.

Is the US date for the 50th anniversary episode still set for November? Going to drop down a package with Dish...no BBCA...but will bump back up to see David Tennant again. Matt Smith lost me. And now Clara?? Time for "The Next Doctor" and Moffet needs to go to save it.

Last edited:
Should be available same day, November 23 is the anniversary.

Clara Oswin Oswald. Because we all know Doctor Who needs to make even less sense. MOFFAT!

Is the US date for the 50th anniversary episode still set for November? Going to drop down a package with Dish...no BBCA...but will bump back up to see David Tennant again. Matt Smith lost me. And now Clara?? Time for "The Next Doctor" and Moffet needs to go to save it.

Tennant was fantastic. But Smith has grown on me. I've enjoyed Clara's arc. It's nice to find someone who's not mooning over the doctor and is willing to give him lip right back.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I enjoy Matt Smith, Tennant had begun to annoy me with his whinning and cowerdice.

We should get it the same date, as BBCA has been showing series 7 on the same day as BBC.

Be nice to get it early though, PBS actually got the 20th anniversary special a day before BBC showed it in Britain. That was a nice treat (especially since we hadn't even seen Davidson episodes yet, the US had just started Tom Baker's final season).

It's nice to find someone who's not mooning over the doctor and is willing to give him lip right back.
Hahaha, that acutally one of the big reasons I didn't care for most of Tennant's run. The constant mooning by Rose & Martha. At least Eccleston would tell Rose to shut up, not to mention have people fight to the death instead of sheeply allowing themselves to be cyberized.

Loved the Tegan references last weekend.

"Once spent a long time trying to get a gobby Australian to Heaththrow Airport", and followed by "Brave Heart, Clara"

'Nightmare in Silver' - this was a fantastic episode, at least in comparison to the latest few.

Next one is the season finale.

Yes it was a very good chess match. Hopefully we get a few answers to the Impossible Girl before it goes on hiatus for the summer. The season finale next week, looks interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)