DTV customers service.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

larry55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 15, 2009
dothan al
I been a Direc customer 15 years and their customer is worst now it ever been. I was afraid when AT&&T brought out D it would be . We in process of replacing our roof that was damage due to the hurricane back in October. We had a hard time getting a D technically here to move the dish so for the third time one suppose be here Monday from 12 to 4.. I know I got to pay $49.00 to get it move no problem here. .No more dish on the roof. I’ m very easy to deal with. It take a lot to piss me off.

I been a Direc customer 15 years and their customer is worst now it ever been. I was afraid when AT&&T brought out D it would be . We in process of replacing our roof that was damage due to the hurricane back in October. We had a hard time getting a D technically here to move the dish so for the third time one suppose be here Monday from 12 to 4.. I know I got to pay $49.00 to get it move no problem here. .No more dish on the roof. I’ m very easy to deal with. It take a lot to piss me off.
Why are you waiting ?
You wanted to move it off the roof, its off the roof, put it on a pole and be done with it ....
Save your $50 ...

Reactions: comp9
I don’t climb up on roof anymore due to my age and health.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)