Please reply by conversation.

larry55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 15, 2009
dothan al
I been a Direc customer 15 years and their customer is worst now it ever been. I was afraid when AT&&T brought out D it would be . We in process of replacing our roof that was damage due to the hurricane back in October. We had a hard time getting a D technically here to move the dish so for the third time one suppose be here Monday from 12 to 4.. I know I got to pay $49.00 to get it move no problem here. .No more dish on the roof. I’ m very easy to deal with. It take a lot to piss me off.

I been a Direc customer 15 years and their customer is worst now it ever been. I was afraid when AT&&T brought out D it would be . We in process of replacing our roof that was damage due to the hurricane back in October. We had a hard time getting a D technically here to move the dish so for the third time one suppose be here Monday from 12 to 4.. I know I got to pay $49.00 to get it move no problem here. .No more dish on the roof. I’ m very easy to deal with. It take a lot to piss me off.
Why are you waiting ?
You wanted to move it off the roof, its off the roof, put it on a pole and be done with it ....
Save your $50 ...

Reactions: comp9
I don’t climb up on roof anymore due to my age and health.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)