DTV gemini

Nice. Do you know if you can have 2 Geminis for 2 TVs in your house? I have 2 TVs myself with a Genie HR44 + 1 C51 client box and I am not sure if you can either have 2 Geminis or it has to be only 1 Gemini and your other TVs need to have a streaming box like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, or Android TV
And anyone after the first is 120.00 what we were told

Where is the toggle to turn HDR off located? I just have a setting to test HDR no option to turn it off. Does DIRECTV still want the C61K-700 back? There was no return label in the Gemini box.

Where is the toggle to turn HDR off located? I just have a setting to test HDR no option to turn it off. Does DIRECTV still want the C61K-700 back? There was no return label in the Gemini box.
Home Button, down to settings, select Info and Test, this device settings. Next screen you should have the button to change settings. It is in the next screen.

did you deactivate your C61k or is it still active? keep an eye out on your e-mails they will send you return instructions with your acct number the box model and serial number. print up the e-mail and just toss it in a bag and take it to fedex or ups and they box it up and ship it back free.

did you deactivate your C61k or is it still active? keep an eye out on your e-mails they will send you return instructions with your acct number the box model and serial number. print up the e-mail and just toss it in a bag and take it to fedex or ups and they box it up and ship it back free.
The C61K was deactivated during the upgrade to Gemini. Already brought the C61K to Fedex.