E* NHL Hockey Playoffs HD Plans

I know it is posted in a guide..... that is not what I was asking for. It is not on d* or E* and does not appear to be on any cable providers either. That leads me to believe that the problem is with the versus feed and what they fed you was a load of cr**!!!!

How'd that phone call work out for YOU?

I just got off the phone with a Versus Tech, He just told me that Dish Network and Direct TV do not get the HD games, it is not Versus's fault it was the two Sateilite Companies that chose NOT to carry the Thursday and Friday games in HD.

DirecTV wouldn't have added it in the guide just this morning if they weren't planning on carrying it. VsGolf HD screwed the pooch and are showing Golf. For the love of Pete....Golf!

I sent a nastygram to Versus about it. I encourage everyone to do the same.

Why would I want to call them if I know they are lying through their teeth. Don't be so gullible!!! Are you really saying that you actually believe them. Look at all the post on other boards.......THE VERSUS HOCKEY IS NOT AVAILABLE IN HD ANYWHERE!!!!! Why are you so sensitive? Do you own stock in them or what?

Well, I did have one problem, but only when "Skates" was posting here and Ottawa was scoring. :p

Which reminds me.....Skates, can you please occupy yourself away from the 'puter from 3-6 pm on Saturday? Thanks in advance! :D

Hey - I'm throwing in the towel - I was posting earlier and Detroit scored on my beloved Flames. I know when I see a trend...:(

Goal, Detroit...see what I mean? :river

Hey - I'm throwing in the towel - I was posting earlier and Detroit scored on my beloved Flames. I know when I see a trend...:(

Goal, Detroit...see what I mean? :river

I'm rooting for the Flames also, so.......

Please step away from the 'puter NOW! Detroit---4 goals!!!

Man, I'd hate to be at a blackjack table with you! :p

DACMAN! JLDHAWK! FIVE MINUTES EACH FOR FIGHTING! :D

Dacman, all I can tell you is that MrMars said he is watching the game right now on cable on INHD and that it's, well, in HD.

If you're around, MrMars, can you confirm?

I just got off the phone with Dish networks Tech, she told me no game tonight in HD.
April 14th one game
April 15th three games
April 16th two games
April 17th two games in HD

Looks like Dish screwed this one up. I was told yesterday they are carrying ALL of the Versus HD playoff games.

Well, I wouldn't be blaming Dish (or DirecTV) on this one. They can't carry what isn't available. The VsGolf HD channel is showing Golf, not the hockey game.

I have seen posts on AVS that InHD on some cable systems is showing the game but started late. Not sure how they are getting a feed though.

I got to be honest I dont really follow NHL hockey, so I am not following along (although I do follow the AHL and say GO WOLFPACK!)

So when a large number of you PMed and emailed me tonight to say "whats up?" with the NHL HD feed I shot off some notes and calls to my contacts. Only thing I have heard so far is they are checking on it.

From the Versus web site NHL Schedule:

Conference Quarterfinals By Series

As part of VERSUS' wall-to-wall Stanley Cup Playoff coverage, we will be joining games
in progress and simulcast games from Canadian networks.

ALL VERSUS QUARTERFINALS GAMES ARE IN HD.
NON VERSUS BROADCAST GAMES THAT ARE JOINED IN PROGRESS MAY NOT BE IN HD.

http://www.versus.com/

Wow I subbed to AT250 so I can get these HD games and I see tonight and tomorrow night in the epg ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got to be honest I dont really follow NHL hockey, so I am not following along (although I do follow the AHL and say GO WOLFPACK!)

So when a large number of you PMed and emailed me tonight to say "whats up?" with the NHL HD feed I shot off some notes and calls to my contacts. Only thing I have heard so far is they are checking on it.

This was posted by someone at avsforum

HDsportsguide.com says hockey on Versus/INHD today and tomorrow, Versus HD (and NBC) after that.

http://www.hdsportsguide.com/nhl.php

The Versus HD schedule shows no game today or Friday on Versus HD.

http://www.versus.com/nw/article/vi...f=nwArticle.tpl

INHD.com has games on INHD today and Friday only.

http://inhd.com/searchResults.jsp?search=nhl

So it looks like INHD only has games today and Friday.

it's only on INHD because of golf on Versus/Golf HD.

let's hope Dish can get the right feed for Friday night's games?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)