Edision EPG for FTA channels

No it wasn't. I did add a bunch of customization to it so it isn't so hard coded. But, no buddy shouted out to me about wanting it. I think i would release it on a one by one basis for those that wanted to try and set it up.
Hi iBoston,

I am interested in seeing your hard work on this if you are still willing to share. I am making some progress on my end. I was going to try and insert a url to a webserver on a linux computer and have it access the downloaded xmltv.xml files from Sdirect, saved off with an .xy format? I also was going to swag and see if there is an argument in the rytec xml files that would direct it to a file. Also, as you mentioned(?) it would make sense to have the receiver serve up the files as needed. Once I am able to get this to work, I will share it with anyone who is interested.

A beautiful day here,

belter_won

I wrote my own program to scrape websites so that I'm not using Schedule Direct. And i don't use XMLTV as i wrote all my own programming, but outside of that, i have a lot of knowledge... FTAPA does have it working via Schedule Direct and XMLTV , so he might be able to help if its directly related to that.

My program automatically scrapes multiple websites to fetch the information. For places like CGTN, where there is no EPG, i scrape the information directly from CGTN. I have different routines i wrote for the various sources that then ties it all together into one format that the Enigma2 Import Plugin can utilize to import the EPG into the STB.

I wrote my own program to scrape websites so that I'm not using Schedule Direct. And i don't use XMLTV as i wrote all my own programming, but outside of that, i have a lot of knowledge... FTAPA does have it working via Schedule Direct and XMLTV , so he might be able to help if its directly related to that.

My program automatically scrapes multiple websites to fetch the information. For places like CGTN, where there is no EPG, i scrape the information directly from CGTN. I have different routines i wrote for the various sources that then ties it all together into one format that the Enigma2 Import Plugin can utilize to import the EPG into the STB.
Is there a way to scrape this website for SpydarTV, and convert it to .xml data to import? I can't find a .xml EPG anywhere for it, anywhere else. I know it would be barebones, but it beats just having "Spydar TV @ 4PM, "Spydar TV @ 5PM" type guide data.

Where is that channel ITC?
And yes, their webpage is very basic... Not much of a challenge...

Its very basic html that could easily be converted to XML

Code:
<td>Who Dunit Theater Charlie Chan on Broadway</td>
<td> 11/06/2023</td>
<td> 01:00:01</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>FrightMare Theater Night of the Ghouls</td>
<td> 11/06/2023</td>
<td> 02:59:57</td>
</tr>
<tr>