Equity RTN g10r G3c

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Mork and Mindy is on the KCBU feed. It is only rtn station to carry the show.

For those who think I am nor for real watch KWBF at 11 central friday night I am host of call in show called confessions....I will say hello to all fta viewers!
GAry

I am also sure Icebe]urg has seen my real email and can verify who I am .
Also we have NFL preseason games on KWBF this year.
GAry

I can vouch for Gas he is 100% the real deal.

Great to see you here Gary! Thanks for your participation :welcome

wkrp rtn

Rufus_74 said:
Hi Gary

I would sure love to see WKRP In Cincinnati on RTN.

regards
Rufus
not in syndication right now due to license fees. One of my favorite shows too

Someone else mentioned F-troop, I will put in another vote for that. :) My dad loves that show and hasn't been able to see it for years.

Gas said:
For those who think I am nor for real watch KWBF at 11 central friday night I am host of call in show called confessions....I will say hello to all fta viewers!
GAry

Great. Too bad I won't be home. I saw confessions a few weeks ago.

Glad to see you are the real deal. I love the equity channels. Cardinals games are great, Royals games are great, Rangers games are awesome and Devil Rays games are fun to have. It's nice to watch AL teams a lot instead of the superstation NL teams that have been on for the last 2o + years. More Rangers games would be a great addition if they could be added instead of just the ones after prime time from the west coast.

Jerry Springer on KWWF at 2pm PT is great for programming.

I've been enjoying Family Ties on RTN as I haven't seen them since they aired on NBC when I was in junior high school. I also like the My Three Sons shows as I haven't seen those in years too. The B & W version would be great to watch if you had them as I've never seen those shows.

I enjoy the college football and basketball games from ESPN +Plus that are carried on some of the channels.

Not a big fan of the Tube or MTV, but I know others enjoy the Tube a lot.

I used to love the KTWO newscast with George Kay and Lindie, but NBC went to another station, Lindie left for Boise, George retired and my 2 other favorites work in Palm Springs now. Tamara and the sports fan dude. I hadn't seen sportscasts like George since Bill Denney worked in Phoenix. Don't watch the newscasts too much now, but the I love the college football ABC regional telecasts.

East coast FOX stations rock as KTTV doesn't give waivers and your channels show one or two of the early morning MLB games and NFL games you can't get out here locally. I use one or two receivers for FOX Equity each Sunday depending which games are on.

Enjoying all of the Equity programming! Glad to see an alternative to TV Land on FTA...

I know these feeds are not intended for the "average consumer" and that they're uplinked for the purposes of rebroadcasting in their respective markets, but they are appreciated! :)

The one thing that would make all of us very happy would be to keep the Equity programming on G-10R :D Many of us can't install the larger C-Band dishes required for the G-3 feeds.

Thanks for the great TV! :D

Gas said:
I am happy to answer any questions and would love comments about RTN. Also I am looking to find what shows you guys want added ( quick note: the KCBU feed has differnt shows then the other RTN stations as does KYPX)

How about "Rat Patrol"?

Gas said:
I am also sure Iceberg has seen my real email and can verify who I am .
Also we have NFL preseason games on KWBF this year.
GAry

I know I'm late but real deal folks :)

Diamond Jim said:
Everytime I check KCBU it's in spanish.

Jim
Try KAMT...I know there is one that has RTN on it that use to be Spanish but I'll have to check it out later.

I'd like to see more of the older shows earlier in the morning. I work second shift so by the time the good stuff comes on, I am getting ready for work :(

I would also like to see shows like Cheers, Night Court, WKRP, Seinfeld, Hill Street Blues.

Keep up the good work. FTA is great. The Tube rocks :yes

newguy said:
I would also like to see shows like Cheers, Night Court, WKRP, Seinfeld, Hill Street Blues.

Cheers is on WNGS
WKRP has been address already

I'd LOVE to see night court back on :)

Gas said:
MASH is on KWBF every night at 10 cnetral
thank you for the heads up, i know where my BUD is going to be pointed every night at 11 eastern time ;)

Other favorites I would love to see on RTN:

Family Affair
Nanny and the Professor
Ozzie and Harriet
Please Don't Eat The Daisies
Doris Day Show
F-Troop
Eight is Enough
Mannix
Cannon
Baretta
SWAT
Adam-12
Emergency
Medical Center
Honeymooners
Hazel

That's all, I don't want much. :)

dang it...I know there is one on 11719 that is RTN but I'm not home so I can't check....maybe it was the one that use to be KUTH.....its by the INN feed

RTN Nets are
KYPX (11799...old Pax)
KDEV (11799...old KWBS)
WNGS (11719)
That one on 11719 that I cant remember.

Weird you cant get KDEV. I got it right away when I hooked the Satworks up.

Greeting and saluations from Canada Eh!

Gary, all I can say is the new format is just excellent. I particularily like the new format and the variety on the Equity mux's. Its a whole lot better than the same thing on each and every channel. I hope they gave you a big raise for your good work. As stated before....Can you do anything about increasing the power on the Tube Transponder?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts