ESPN Monday Night Football is Not so good

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Watching the Michigan vs. Vanderbilt game on E*. The picture looks grainy and the fans in the stands look like they are draped with mosquito netting. Does anyone else see this? Just noticed Dish Network is sponoring the Florida St. vs. Miami game Monday night. I wonder if ESPN will encounter a mysterious "fiber problem" just like VOOM experienced last October.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Madtown HD Junkie said:
abc tonight with Notre Dame and Gt looks outstanding...of course it is OTA here.
Yes it does :)

Lets hope next weks Ohio State vs. Texas game is done with the same equipment.

Jimbo

I confirmed last night that ESPN looks just as bad on cable. My uncle has time warner cable and a 52"DLP and it looked the same; crappy. So now I am 100% sure that this is not a D* problem. I will say one thing, he has a boat load more HD channels than I do. That kinda made me angry. And he gets it all free because he is an emlpoyee. :mad:

riffjim4069 said:
The ND vs GT game looks good on ABC (OTA), but the USC vs Arkansas game has that same Mosquito net look at feel to it as the Michigan game. And the games on ESP2HD looks even worse.
I am watching the USC/Ark game currently and I think the picture looks very good, sharp and crisp , at least on my set ....
I don't see any mosquito net effect, then again, everyones set up is different.
I'd say it looks as good as the OTA ABC ND/GT game.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts