Favorite Android Apps

I downloaded the game and it runs great on the droid, but I don't think the game itself is that much fun. But I only played it for a few minutes.

How do emulators like Nesoid and Gensoid run? Those would be my first purchases, but I'm wondering if A: Compatibility is good, and B: If using a touchscreen for the d-pad and buttons is responsive. I have emulators for my Q9h, but my library is somewhat limited because the d-pad on it is rather stiff and unresponsive, so I can't play games like Super Mario Bros 3 where precision platforming is required.

Has anyone installed the latest update to the Google Voice App? If so, does it still work?

Here's a couple of questions:

1. My iphone friends are playing Scrabble with each other. Do we have it...or something like now?

2. Does Sat Guys have an Android app for reading now? I've heard something about TapTalk working with v.bulletin.

Has anyone installed the latest update to the Google Voice App? If so, does it still work?

I have used the voice functionality within many other apps in 2.1. It works very well. I have not had any issues with it except when I was somewhere where I had limited internet connections.

I have used it most for Google Search, Yellowbook and App Market Search.

I need to know if anyone has downloaded this latest update. A lot of people report it gives them an error that it can't find their number now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Latest posts