Favorite Android Apps

i had swype on windows mobile and on android (it was leaked months ago) I LOVE it over the stock browser, I feel as though I type better with it..but to be honest (dont tell anyone) I have gotten use to the physical keyboard of the droid and now use that the most, something I thought would never have happened but I am still trying to get the touch pro 2 keyboard to work on the droid, it will be mine ahhhh yes it will be mine!

i had swype on windows mobile and on android (it was leaked months ago) I LOVE it over the stock browser, I feel as though I type better with it..but to be honest (dont tell anyone) I have gotten use to the physical keyboard of the droid and now use that the most, something I thought would never have happened but I am still trying to get the touch pro 2 keyboard to work on the droid, it will be mine ahhhh yes it will be mine!

I do very well with the hardware keyboard; as a result, I am mostly just playing with this to see what it offers.

Using xscope now. Takes some getting used to but pretty impressive so far. I like the multi touch and the ability to swipe across the screen to go from tab to tab.

EDIT: I wrote that on my droid earlier. THat browser has some really nice features, it is definitely worth checking out. It also includes a task killer, and a comprehensive history page you can bring up to see every page you have visited.

Realized I could not find this thread, and decided to stick it.

Dropbox's app has come out - initial reviews on AndroidCentral look positive. Going to download it now. I love dropbox, and having it on Android gives me full access to all of my files - and apparently an easy way to upload files and photos to my computers.

Downloaded the official dropbox app; logged into my account, and presto - my entire dropbox - all 10GB of files - was at my disposal. I clicked on a powerpoint, and it automatically opened up with Documents to Go.

Clicked the menu button, selected upload, and then selected upload picture from gallery, picked an image; and it was on my computer's main dropbox folder just like that. No need to do a mount of the Droid to connect to the computer. That is sweet.

The best part is that every single file I work with on a daily basis is now available on my droid without actually having it on my droid. Initial reaction is extremely positive.

More on the Dropbox app.

In my dropbox I have a folder called Music -- for the most part it is where I put MP3s that I want to transfer to another computer. But since I have a 50GB dropbox, I just leave them there.

On the Droid, I click on the music folder, select the file, and the music starts STREAMING from the dropbox server. How cool is that? I need to try a video clip later.

How's Android with MS exchange? Is it relatively easy to set up on an Android phone, do you need a special app, etc?

How's Android with MS exchange? Is it relatively easy to set up on an Android phone, do you need a special app, etc?
I think it is supported since v. 1.5. Very simple setup.
At least on Nexus One. Carriers might limit functionality.

Diogen.

Exchange on my Moment is great but the phone ca.e with Moxier Mail free. It is normally a $25 app.

I am liking dropbox app

Backbreaker's Tackle Alley (just called Backbreaker) is available on the Android Market if you have a supported phone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeIPMWEAkTI]YouTube - Backbreaker Football is OUT NOW on the App Store[/ame]