Finally

Status
Please reply by conversation.

BarneyBean

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
Got G10 just curious did a blind scan and got about 43 channels. When I did the blind scan I did it in steps of 6, is that ok also I'm getting S about 75 and Q about the same. Viewsat extreme. Got RTN get smart and some other shows

good for you !

Don't tell everybody. It's the big secret :D

You might compare the programming you got to either of these lists, or to Lyngsat:
- FTAlist - and - GlobalCM -
And while you are at it, take a look at what's on the other birds.
Might find something else you like. ;)

edit: Also, in a recent discussion, I think G10 @ 123w was the most popular.

Last edited:
I frooze my rear off today in the back yard but it was worth it, great way to spend my day off

I clicked on the FTAList link that Anole put in his reply above and basically I got the same channels. Techno I ment to send this to you but the FTAList link has the same channels on G10R

I,m fortunate enough to have a satellite shop about a mile from where I live and the guy helped me with my LNB, I thought it was bad, but now I'm thinking about moters, dishes..........hmmm hes gonna get some business

I,m fortunate enough to have a satellite shop about a mile from where I live and the guy helped me with my LNB, I thought it was bad, but now I'm thinking about moters, dishes..........hmmm hes gonna get some business

You're lucky to have a shop that close that sells FTA gear, its not commonly available in most places. Better watch that credit card :D

And so it begins... that first flush of success, and the first red flag warning of another person heading towards the "addiction" phase of this so-called hobby!

I, too (and many, many others here), started as you did (for me, back in May of last year), and look at me now (see signature)!

Enjoy!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)