Food Network now on channel 616 and Channel 700

The Food Network will be on late tonight, or early tommorow. :)

Also since VOOM already carried Bravo HD+ they will carry Universal HD when they switch over tommorow. I know some people were wondering. The answer is YES VOOM will have Universal HD.

Scott Greczkowski said:
The Food Network will be on late tonight, or early tommorow. :)

Also since VOOM already carried Bravo HD+ they will carry Universal HD when they switch over tommorow. I know some people were wondering. The answer is YES VOOM will have Universal HD.
Scott, thanks for the news. Could you ask your contact if VOOM will carry ESPN-2 HD on 1/6/2005?

pederb said:
Geez an other channel that I never watch :(

How about BBC? I'm dying to get some real news.

BBC? If you need to watch an anti-american/anti-bush news channel, you'll find it on channel 402. It's called CNN.

kemguy said:
BBC? If you need to watch an anti-american/anti-bush news channel, you'll find it on channel 402. It's called CNN.

OUCH!!! :shocked

No problem trm! While Wall Street sees Gloom and Doom for VOOM I actually see some exciting stuff coming down the line. :)

kemguy said:

kemguy, are you one of those who believe that anybody who is not pro-Bush is anti-American? :shocked

Oh, there it is! Honest last time I posted it wasn't there. Really. Yeah, "no info" here either -- if it's like HGTV, it'll be a few hours till that kicks on.

I agree, though -- I doubt if I'll be eating up much of this Food.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)