Fortec Survey Results

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I voted.

Only 500 people took the survey?
I'd have thought SatGuys would have generated that many (or double) all on our own.

With over 80% of Fortec owners totally satisfied, some marketing jocky might try to argue they're already "just fine". :(

It looks like enough customers mentioned HD and 4:2:2 that they'll now take those features seriously.

If they open their eyes to all the competitors coming out with a USB port for an external hard drive, then I think they'll finally be on the right page. :)

I like my one Fortec, and really look forward to their next big thing.

Last edited:
I don't know what it would take technically to do it, but a receiver that does 4:2:2, Blind Scans and downconverts an HD signal to a Standard Definition set would be an immediate purchase for me. I don't have an HD set, but would still like the ability to watch the HD stuff on my SD set at Standard Definition quality. (I don't need HD outputs)

Thanks for letting us know the results were in Scott. I had completely forgotten about it. I was one of the participants and I'm pleased at their response. I guess we will know in the Autumn how well they listened, or at least to what extent they are willing to go for us.

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts