Free sat v7 questions

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok. So educate me. 103w, i have 56 tp's listed but only 29 have good signal. 11880 is at 70% but q is at zero. ... Aslo what do i need i
E. Circular i think for 119w ? And can i add it to my 121w setup. 119 has a few fta feeds.

Hhmmm. Ok total confused now. Decided to reset and rescan blind. One dish on 103 and one on 121..... Wth. I am getting clear viewable signal that appears to be on 77w. Cederpoint channel. Along with 103,121 fta's...

Hhmmm. Ok total confused now. Decided to reset and rescan blind. One dish on 103 and one on 121..... Wth. I am getting clear viewable signal that appears to be on 77w. Cederpoint channel. Along with 103,121 fta's...

You need a meter bro. I have an old dvb-s birdog. It works for me as I can get on and identify a bird with it. I saw some decent looking Chinese meters not long ago and was thinking of getting one.

You need a meter bro. I have an old dvb-s birdog. It works for me as I can get on and identify a bird with it. I saw some decent looking Chinese meters not long ago and was thinking of getting one.

I have a meter. Lol i do better without it... Haha...
The ceder point ch. Was of ceder point amusement park. It lasted 22 hrs. Showed as 77w but was on 103. I did concluded my new pansat diseqc is faulty. I moved ports around on it and bingo. So ill be ordering a new one. Sucks cuz i just bought this one. Seller claim failure rate is next to zero. Not... Input on new one appreciated. Oh did velocity move or is it my bad switch. Lol .
I did find some ku fta not listed anywhere..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)