Front Page : Santa Bringing New HD for DISH Network Customers? (Rumor) Discussion

Scott: So, this is not the tested channel 377 noted as MPLEX (but unavailable) in the changes section? Scott you are right, never heard of Pixl HD. Do you know what channel slot it will occupy?

Thanks!

When I get things in advance I post them first to the Pub Members to help THANK THEM for helping us keep the lights on here at SatelliteGuys for all. :)

So I got this one yesterday which I shared with them to help say thanks.

The channel that will be launching tomorrow is a new channel called "PixL HD" it's a family friendly movie channel without commercials.

See told ya you have never heard of it. :)

But guess where you heard the news first... yup you guessed it here at SatelliteGuys.US. :)

Never heard of it...I cannot find much about it online except for an FTA forum discussing it......Thanks! Should be an interesting channel......

According to the FTA forums, it's a family friendly, commercial free movie channel from the Hallmark Networks.

This reminds me of an old SNL Weekend Update reference to a Michael Bolton Christmas album... "Happy birthday Jesus. I hope you like crap."

Please stop giving us these HD specialty channels and do something about the existing channels that are lacking in HD... ESPNU, 24/7 RSN's, remaining premium movie channels, etc.

This is great news! Yet another HD channel I'll never watch.

Meanwhile, it is a tossup if I'll get to watch a Celtics' game in HD and I'm still paying AAD for the "right" to watch network programming in HD. Sounds like Dish has their priorities straight although I am a little disappointed they are not launching a new 3D HD channel I'll never watch...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts