Full Streaming Coming September 8th

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Can I watch sports from my normal area when I am out of my normal area?
As of now I have all my sports channels....NFL hasnt started, but I am not seeing my MLB TV stations to stream.

I have a GenieGo but lost my connection to it once I downloaded Beta IOS 10. After I try to register my phone all I get is
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1472680723.027658.jpg
Works fine for my Mac so I figure Beta ISO 10 is the issue since it's on my iPad too.

The updated Directv APP today now works with I OS 10 beta.
Also big news ATT customers now can stream Directv with out using your data. WOW great.Oh must have genie 44 or newer.
According to update notes from the latest version of the app released today, ATT users can "stream DirecTV on your devices, anywhere — without using your data."

That is big news that AT&T is making that leap - free streaming for DirecTV/AT&T customers. It will likely get some net-neutrality attention but it is definitely customer friendly.

The updated Directv APP today now works with I OS 10 beta.
Also big news ATT customers now can stream Directv with out using your data. WOW great.Oh must have genie 44 or newer.
According to update notes from the latest version of the app released today, ATT users can "stream DirecTV on your devices, anywhere — without using your data."

Still not worth switching from Verizon.

I don't think I would switch to AT&T even if they gave it to me for free as a retailer.

That is big news that AT&T is making that leap - free streaming for DirecTV/AT&T customers. It will likely get some net-neutrality attention but it is definitely customer friendly.

Wow. Indeed.

Now, if only they could get downloading working (the update broke my working ipad, and didn't fix my never-working iphone). I'll give them a little time, especially with the IOS10 upgrade out, but not much.

I've noticed local and dvr playlist pq is not nearly as good compared to other live channels.

Still not worth switching from Verizon.

I don't think I would switch to AT&T even if they gave it to me for free as a retailer.

Having had both in various parts of the country, all I can say is YMMV. Where I generally live and work, AT&T and Verizon service are roughly equal, but as I travel, I have found serious deficiencies with both. About all I can say is they are both better than Sprint or T-Mobile for me.

As of this evening, the app is still not showing the complete list of channels for streaming. I'm using an iPhone 6s running iOS 10, and it appears the DirecTV app updated the other day. I'm also not able to register my phone for mobile

I keep getting the error message "can't connect to Movile DVR, tap here to try again". Any suggestions?

same here
Genie go shows as default device even if disconnected and system reset ??

Doctor j

I can stream all channels on my iPhone but not on my Mac. Is it supposed to work on Mac laptops? It does happen to be an older model (2010), if that helps.

Does anyone get their local FSN channel? I am not seeing FSN Cincinnati on my phone to stream.

On the Directv app , when going to Mobile DVR tab
It brings up a choice of my HR44 or A bunch of numbers which I think is my GenieGo S/N
The GenieGo is checked as the default.
I try to check the HR44 and get the error message as reported.
Any suggestions?

The Genie Go is out of the system. Yet still shows as default device
How do I delete the Genie Go from the system
I've reset the HR44
My next move is to delete the app and reinstall

Doctor j

I can stream all channels on my iPhone but not on my Mac. Is it supposed to work on Mac laptops? It does happen to be an older model (2010), if that helps.

I am new to this mobile DVR and never really watched on the computer so I can't say how things used to be. But I too have a 2013 MacBook Pro and I cannot view my DVR like I can on the apps. I am not sure if this is normal or not. Also I cannot stream local channels on my computer but I seem to have most of the other channels. Even though I never had a genie go, I decided to download the genie go app on my MacBook and it does allow me to view all my shows from my HR 44 and prepare them and download them or stream them.

I am not sure if this is how it's supposed to work but I wanted to let you know my situation.

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts